ATF second federal agency to ditch BlackBerrys for iPhones

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    Android is quickly becoming a third world county phone, and the iPhone what everyone dreams of having. In the United States the tech geeks can only convince people for so long until they actually use a crappy, button and ugly logo covered, annoying widget filled Android phone. The trend is clearly toward the iPhone.

Funny, AI used to be filled with MS Windows idoits babbling about how the Zune was going to take off, funny how no one breaths a word about Windows or the Zune anymore. I imagine it won't be long before the Adroid lunatics shut up also.
  • Reply 22 of 25
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KA47 View Post

Buy American. I am.

And what device did you use to type this?
  • Reply 23 of 25
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Where is all the news of Enterprise and Governments using Android-based devices? Surely they must be leading the pack with such impressive activation numbers¡

850 million PER DAY. That's right. Million. Every time someone mentions Android on the web, it counts as an activation.
  • Reply 24 of 25
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ChristophB View Post

So we can expect to see a "Where is the Gun the Feds Helped Smuggle Into Mexico" App or iCloud integration?

ATF: "Siri, where are the illegal firearms?"

Siri: "I found these illegal firearms dealers near you."
  • Reply 25 of 25
    haarhaar Posts: 563member
    FATE as in frearms, alcohol, tobacco, explosives...

and offf topic... i think "MADD" should be "MAID"... mothers against IMPAIRED driving. it will never happen because MADD sounds powerful and mean, whereas "MAID" isn't... (but accurate).