Cool idea for iPod v2

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    gamblorgamblor Posts: 446member
    No, I didn't miss it. You seem to be ignoring the fact that audio quality bluetooth headphones are simply a refinement of cordless headphones on the market today, with the added benefit of not being limited to a range of a couple hundred feet from a base station. Perhaps you missed that, because you sure as hell haven't addressed it.

Bluetooth headphones wouldn't have to be bundled with the iPod... they could be sold separately. Hell, the bluetooth radio in the iPod could be separate, too-- just make it a little module that snaps on to the end of the iPod. Apple could sell the headphones & the module for $100-$150
  • Reply 22 of 25
    [quote] I'd really like to see an audio out adapter for the iPod so that I can play MP3s on my stereo.

<hr></blockquote>

You already can, jackass. Just buy a 1/8 inch plug to stereo RCA plugs adaptor from Radio Shack, it costs a couple bucks.
  • Reply 23 of 25
    gamblorgamblor Posts: 446member
    Did someone shit in your cornflakes, JYD? Why the 'tude?
  • Reply 24 of 25
    junkyard dawgjunkyard dawg Posts: 2,801member
    Yeah, MacCommentary shat in my cereal, when he made his dumb ass comment.

Let's just say that when I posted that reply, I'd seen enough stoopid comments that day to blow my top. It just gets on my nerves to see people whine about OS X over things that OS X already can do, but the whiners are too lazy to figure it out. And then comes along MacComentary, with a request for an option that already is available, but he's too dumb to figure it out.

But yeah, I'm all for a Bluetooth iPod. Maybe Apple will jack up the price to $600 for the bluetooth version! LOL, pretty soon the iPod will cost as much as an entire Wintel computer system.

Sales are down for the new 10 gb iPod as well. I wonder if Apple is going to put 2 and 3 together for 5, as in, will they figure out that sales are slow because it's overpriced like the cube? Seems like Apple didn't learn a thing from the cube debacle. Those jackasses!!!