Comments

• Reply 41 of 53
    i prefer iphone than samsung \
  • Reply 42 of 53
    piotpiot Posts: 1,346member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sandy009 View Post

i prefer iphone than samsung \

How many posts before you add a spam sig?
  • Reply 43 of 53
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tune View Post

And if anybody reading this doesn't get the "rectangular shape with rounded corners" reference, it is one of the reasons Apple sued Samsung.

"One of the reasons" as in "a broad portfolio of specific instances of trade dress copying, all of which were used in toto to build a case." Casually throwing out "Apple sues people for rounded rectangles" is one of those brain dead internet memes that lazy people use as shorthand for "Apple sux."
  • Reply 44 of 53
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by piot View Post

I was waiting on that myself. It hasn't actually done anything wrong yet, so I can't get rid of it?
  • Reply 45 of 53
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Relic View Post

It's fangirl and I'm a fan of any company who make good tech. Just like your a fanboy of Apple, actually a lot more then I can could ever be with just one company, Apple can do no harm in your eyes.

Yeah, you say that all the time (about me and anyone else that doesn't share your Samsung fixation) but it isn't true. Note that you post little but Samsung ad copy on an Apple enthusiast site, suggesting that you're not just a fangirl but unduly concerned about people saying mean things about your favorite company. Whereas I am interested in discussing products I use with other people who also use these products. When Apple fucks up I complain (feel free to do a search).

If I posted like you do about Apple on an Android site I would be (rightly) belittled as a hopeless Appletard, going way out of my way to spread my religion. Hi.
  • Reply 46 of 53
    Hello.

i like ti.

it is wonderful for me so i buy it.

it is best devise.
  • Reply 47 of 53
    Uh oh. Tag team spammers.
  • Reply 48 of 53
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Uh oh. Tag team spammers.

Are you reporting them when you see them? I can generally get rid of them within minutes as long as you report them.
  • Reply 49 of 53
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Are you reporting them when you see them? I can generally get rid of them within minutes as long as you report them.

I usually do-- in this instance (like the one above) there wasn't any link (yet) although now that one is nuked, so maybe you got the link first?
  • Reply 50 of 53
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

I usually do-- in this instance (like the one above) there wasn't any link (yet) although now that one is nuked, so maybe you got the link first?

Yeah, I got rid of that one. He made another account earlier today, so we may have to do some deeper zapping. He's harder to spot because he copies and pastes content from legitimate posts into his own. If you do a quoted search of his posts, you'll see identical text across every Apple site, so that's good enough for me.

Just look for "mrjones" in the future. Probably with ever more numbers after his name.

But what do you mean by 'there wasn't any link yet'? At the bottom left of every post is a report button that is tied directly to that post. Just drop "Spam." in the box and hit send and then all sorts of lights and buzzers go off over here that lets me know to look into it.

Or do you mean a different kind of link? It's odd how often I can think outside the box except for the simple things.
  • Reply 51 of 53
    Oh right I meant there wasn't the dead giveaway spam link in the sig, like got mentioned for the earlier one-- I thought you might have zapped the sig link first and then took out the whole post, but it sounds like you had enough info to just take it out in the first place.
  • Reply 52 of 53
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    addabox wrote: »

Yeah, you say that all the time (about me and anyone else that doesn't share your Samsung fixation) but it isn't true. Note that you post little but Samsung ad copy on an Apple enthusiast site, suggesting that you're not just a fangirl but unduly concerned about people saying mean things about your favorite company. Whereas I am interested in discussing products I use with other people who also use these products. When Apple fucks up I complain (feel free to do a search).

If I posted like you do about Apple on an Android site I would be (rightly) belittled as a hopeless Appletard, going way out of my way to spread my religion. Hi.

I have a fixation on all company's not just Samsung, that is my point. I defend ever company that people complain about because they all have some decent products, not all but some. Just like Apple, I don't like all Apple products but some, really not a big fan of iOS, love OSX though. I did do a search as you suggested and your posts sure do seem very fanboyish. That's ok though, I don't see anything wrong with that you apparently do however, I'm also a Fangirl of lots of company's not just one though.
  • Reply 53 of 53

Quote:

Originally Posted by piot View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

I was waiting on that myself. It hasn't actually done anything wrong yet, so I can't get rid of it?

oh my! i just saw this today.. i'm not a spammer or spambot or whatever. i'm sorry if you think of me that way but i'm telling you i'm not one of those. *sigh* :(