Foxconn denies CEO spoke about Apple television

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    bmason1270bmason1270 Posts: 258member
    So you're saying that there's nothing to see in your post of any worth. Got it. 

Or maybe you don't want to hear the phrase "got it" ever again, too. :lol:

I don't think there was any ambiguity in what I said. The phrase, "Nothing to see here" is old and tired and therefor the phrase should be retired. If you want to display your hipster "I know better than this story and i am too cool to be impressed" you'll need a new phrase.

Got it now?
  • Reply 22 of 25
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmason1270 View Post

I don't think there was any ambiguity in what I said. The phrase, "Nothing to see here" is old and tired and therefor the phrase should be retired. If you want to display your hipster "I know better than this story and i am too cool to be impressed" you'll need a new phrase.

Got it now?

"Old and tired" is old and tired. How about just letting people speak the way they wish?

• Reply 23 of 25
    "Old and tired" is old and tired. How about just letting people speak the way they wish?

You may speak the way you wish. I'm just letting you know that your comments are lazy, cliche and not terribly clever. Well not necessarily just yours, but everyone else that feels the need to write that now overly used phrase on this forum. The only cliche you missed was picking on Digitimes. Another terribly witty and clever joke that is also overused.

You're not impressed with talk about a Apple TV product. We get it.
  • Reply 24 of 25
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmason1270 View Post

The only cliche you missed was picking on Digitimes. Another terribly witty and clever joke that is also overused.

You're not impressed with talk about a Apple TV product. We get it.

It can never be stated too many times the fallacy that comes from reporting or believing DigiTimes, and there's no reason we should have to repost our entire positions on matters every single time they crop up.

• Reply 25 of 25
    It can never be stated too many times the fallacy that comes from reporting or believing DigiTimes, and there's no reason we should have to repost our entire positions on matters every single time they crop up.

You need to make the above statement your footnote signature line then. That I think people would actually enjoy :)