Piper Jaffray details 10 Apple strengths for share price run up to $1000 - report

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    geldjeffgeldjeff Posts: 1member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Povilas View Post

Who cares even if he got in at 40, he’s probably 5 chikens away from being dead (if not already).

may be you are right........

• Reply 22 of 23
    island hermitisland hermit Posts: 6,217member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Povilas View Post

Who cares even if he got in at 40, he’s probably 5 chikens away from being dead (if not already).

Naw, he cashed in at $636 and went to a fat farm where he worked himself down to 190 and he's now hanging on a beach in Nicaragau.

• Reply 23 of 23
    bizzlebizzle Posts: 66member

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJ Web View Post

Having followed AAPL for years I find Gene Munster and PJ the most credible analysts. But I don't get Apple TV? I already have an ATV gathering dust that uses an iPad/iPhone Remote app. Even if I didn't have to go off the grid -- Source | HDMI 2 - to receive iTunes/Netflix offerings, it isn't enough to lure me back. What's going to be so different? If Apple doesn't introduce something "really revolutionary" it's going have a bomb on its hands and egg on its face!

Some sort of AI that customizes and personalizes your TV lineup along with a "pay for view" model that's more affordable is what it would take to induce me. If Apple can help cut out the cable provider by enabling me to buy just what I want to see and helps me execute an better way of envisioning a TV lineup, I'm in... But that's a tall order. 

Movies for the adults and games for the kids. That alone puts them in the living room next to or instead of the next console.

Possibly first gen, more likely 2nd, what if those retina screens use all their pixels to display 3d?