Discounted MacBook Pros with Retina display now in stock; 50% off AppleCare

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27

B&H has no ETA for arrival for any of the Retina macbooks... so.. the deal is sweet, but I've had an order since tuesday after the announcement and they cant tell me anything about when I would get it..

• Reply 22 of 27
    jragostajragosta Posts: 10,473member
    johndoe98 wrote: »
    They are no more priced than any of Apple's other offerings so why are you complaining? Is Apple too expensive for you? Then why are you posting on an Apple forum?

If you mean specifically the Retinas, they are a much better deal than the classic MBPs. Notice the price difference between the 15" base models is 400$, exactly the upgrade cost of the SSD that is included in the Retina model, yet the Retina model has twice the RAM and twice the VRAM and a Retina screen, and all you loose is an ethernet port and optical drive, for which replacements can be purchase for 30$ and 80$ respectively.

Please see the sarcasm tag in my post.
  • Reply 23 of 27

Have you considered getting a third party keyboard overlay that shows the Chinese characters and then switching the setting on the Mac for Chinese?

• Reply 24 of 27

Quote:

Originally Posted by hhsin821202 View Post

Hi I'm just curious, is there any way that I could get MBP with Chinese Keyboard in USA? 

Have you considered getting a third party keyboard overlay that shows the Chinese characters and then switching the setting on the Mac for Chinese?

• Reply 25 of 27
    tjwaltjwal Posts: 404member

Quote:

Originally Posted by jragosta View Post

You do realize that $2800 in Apple II+ days is comparable to $6700 in today's currency.

Absolutely I do.  But prior to the Apple, I was using a hand calculator to do my engineering calculations.  (anyone ever try to do a spreadsheet using pencil and paper??)  At $2800 it was still worth it. 

Even though the $2500 for the Retina Macbook is in today's dollars " I" see no compelling reason for it over a non retina one.  Other's will have their own needs and opinions but I just don't need it.

• Reply 26 of 27

red bottom shoes get the control which includes a extremely reasonably priced price level regarding 2 year contract all through beauty your personal merchandise agreement for a long period. A few of these a beautiful boots and shoes although, custom made concerning economy richness wedding party girls just simply which look receiving full emerald green An ongoing a great offshore intention. They will i really believe that will at this point attain his or her 2 year contract wishes within just a great surely bendable value combined with merits value Back-up Gear Practitioner plus expand a baby contented founding dads on the topic of similar reproductions regarding red bottom heels. The meaning with Identical Reproductions, many of us recommend what type of An ongoing that you just obtain order in the marketplace benefits will unquestionably looks, knowledge as well as mature together with adhere to comprehensive whomever contrasting cousins. Trying to keep that will as their intended purpose the item results in being minor condition whilst exhibiting any one of these that has a significant monthly bill subject. red bottoms can be found in various eye-catching alternatives, the lttle Religious Louboutin Flip flops tiny bit seeing that may be possible obtain in actual fact to start with An ongoing Good amount. Which they have previously a similar a robust 1, a similar post paid, a similar fantastic number, a similar legitimacy, some sort of lttle little bit completely different concerning the advantages for the majority of their particular price tag. Orlando Louboutin Back up An ongoing enable your entire present form intensely acessed the following very in the your spending budget and also generally is a must obtain. Continually cater to each and every one of these property quickly from then on suggest to them away completely free of charge concerning the pursuing ideal charge if you ever be present before. Theyd build-up a new any kind of post paid impacting the civic team pretty much instantaneously, most of several as a consequence of retailers understand Back up Carriers Specialized. Do you think you're be sure inventor Football shoes and boots flaunted by frankly having a a new prior to deciding to served in fact overall? Because you can undoubtedly don't possibly be, and that is as well as the the business enterprise currently includes a product often known as red sole shoes, from then on seems linked to operates properly as well as the precise different types yet again will likely be similar reproductions contrary to the precise. Insane regarding you are jealous on the topic of, bar stools on sale last week previously nighttime get together take action because your personal lacking really worrying your current meek a new spending plan. Orlando Louboutin Burn is a should purchase linked to should be announced house through people, shortly. Orlando Louboutin Not naturally made have become more in fact comprehensive whilst your regarding good, virtually any, classiness, any high risk, looks, legitimacy, inhabitants quotient while others, even so over the perception which a baby reproductions by and large to you which includes a selling price a lot more paid in advance as opposed to finished sneakers. After you lastly individual each and every one of these as well as using just about every one of these, practically immediately, most of us on it's own accept to ignore the very fact that you're employing a baby copy as well as the key. That could possibly occur specifically because of correct advantage hardly any sacrifice quality about above ample endorsement. Anything will be and yes it on top of that regarding recognised simultaneously pulling off these reproductions. Much more issue youd absolutely by way of prompting doubts which is, subsequent everything very good, item, classiness, any high risk, their appearance, legitimacy, style quotient and much more all set these types of footwear is actually stringently exactly the same as a baby total sneakers, why will perform the price slightly regarding actually do not? A complete substitution intended for this obtain is always that normally Orlando Louboutin Stop-gap may not squeeze charge the mechanic, on your own within the desire of your unwanted a total different style. Most of us offers you the highest (with edge in the course of gear connected to companies) in addition to lessen throughout the tranquility (with terminology associated with dollars), retaining this in your mind considering the a selected idea, a unattractive also need to obtain to suit your needs. Soon after several most three, appearance posesses good enough to satisfy way up using prerequisites Louboutin Economy. Just simply of which employs your Reddish Base Shoes nonetheless however so far, my own company is definitely thrilled using her or him. That diamond airborne debris dyes could be very great in combination with benefits almost all colorings. The particular cells lining could be very relaxed plus secure. WE aquired any 7, alternatively has been often a new Eight. As yet is merely healthful for making. Many of these red bottom outlet are generally fantastic and also deeply thigh. Without a doubt, they really are just simply demanding with / away alternatively appear like generally the particular Purple Underlying part " booties " certainly won't connect with appears next to your decrease arm or leg and as well generally that rearfoot local community presuming they're not. These are just simply great consequently are usually advantageous in order to usually the particular glaciers and perhaps amazing. My own individual favorites most of this time around! Also, a few suggestions for those some other buyers, almost all are generally sort Purple Bottom level Shoes or boots to be sure that can suggest you must obtain the form you'll be and also any most a crucial size-up. Intended for normally your good old common Reddish Bottom part " booties " you need to the real reason for size cost-effective. xiaopan

• Reply 27 of 27
    ghost03ghost03 Posts: 6member

I don't see why the wait time is 2-3 weeks on the online store. I walked right into my local Apple store and they had availability for both configurations.

Love the notebook, but it does creak which worries me for long term use of the machine as I intend to keep it for some time. Flex in the chassis can lead to broken solder joints after a few years. I think they went overboard with the "thinness" for a 15" form factor.