Amazon GameCircle for Kindle Fire takes on Apple's Game Center

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    thepixeldocthepixeldoc Posts: 2,257member

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerrySwitched26 View Post

The Circle Jerks were a great band from the 1980's.  I hung out with them once before a concert, while my friend was doing an interview for a radio station.

Zander was great in his role in the move Repo Man, which is a cult classic.  

Rather interesting: I worked on the Repo Man set ... and yes, The Circle Jerks, Zander, and Emilio (among others) were totally cool to hang out with :)

• Reply 22 of 23
    caliminiuscaliminius Posts: 944member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

OH FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE.

They steal the App Store name, get sued, and then throw a hissy fit about it and think they can get away with GameCircle?

Screw absolutely everyone else in this industry. There is no sense of taste, no morality, and no honor.

Oh please, spare me the dramatic BS!!  GameCenter was a ripoff of XBox Live yet I don't remember the moral indignation toward Apple for that.

• Reply 23 of 23
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    caliminius wrote: »
    Oh please, spare me the dramatic BS!!  GameCenter was a ripoff of XBox Live yet I don't remember the moral indignation toward Apple for that.

Probably because they're the same in the sense that they both have achievements… and nothing more.