First look at Apple's revamped SoHo retail store

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    souliisoulsouliisoul Posts: 827member

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooltalk View Post

eh?  I'm a Apple shareholder and owned multiple Apple devices before (4 iPhones & 3 Macbooks so far). I never owned Samsung anything until this year.

Yes, I'm crazy and pretty bitter. Are you happy?

Your are pretty pathetic, since how many people have I heard say, 'I own Apple Shares' Really, how does that matter?

Just make constructive feedback, instead being a destructive force in this forum,

Soul

• Reply 22 of 25
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    Wow that's a WORLD better - thanks a lot for the suggestion

You're welcome. It's gets even better as it learns your style of writing.
  • Reply 23 of 25

It's definitely bigger than the old place...not Fifth Ave big, but a good size for the village.

• Reply 24 of 25
    tooltalktooltalk Posts: 766member

Quote:

Originally Posted by souliisoul View Post

Your are pretty pathetic, since how many people have I heard say, 'I own Apple Shares' Really, how does that matter?

Just make constructive feedback, instead being a destructive force in this forum,

Soul

Why don't you STFU if you have nothing to contribute?  I happen to live blocks away from Apple SOHO and know much more about the retail store & USPS Apple gutted last year. 

• Reply 25 of 25
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    tooltalk wrote: »

Why don't you STFU if you have nothing to contribute?  I happen to live blocks away from Apple SOHO and know much more about the retail store & USPS Apple gutted last year. 

Didn't Teckstud also live in SoHo?