Apple to offer iCloud.com email addresses with iOS 6

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 64

Yes, you are correct, I am off by a decade. I had a minor senior moment as I confused the date I got my first Apple computer and email with AOL, with the date I signed up for .Mac. As you stated, it actually was around 2003, I think, when I got my first copy of Mac OSX and signed up. My bad. :-/ 

• Reply 62 of 64

Quote:

Originally Posted by gyorpb View Post

Um, no, you haven't.

.tsooJ

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

You're off by a decade.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gyorpb View Post

Um, no, you haven't.

.tsooJ

Yes, you are both correct, I am off by a decade. I had a minor senior moment as I confused the date I got my first Apple computer and email with AOL, with the date I signed up for .Mac. As you stated, it actually was around 2003, I think, when I got my first copy of Mac OSX and signed up. My bad. :-/ 

• Reply 63 of 64
    sr2012sr2012 Posts: 896member
    *puts on hipster glasses* ...I used iCloud before it was cool. As such I am keeping my @mac.com email addresses.
  • Reply 64 of 64
    philboogiephilboogie Posts: 7,675member

I want them to extend password length. I can't use my normal password with iCloud, of all things, because it's too long for the system.

20 characters work. Just exactly how long is yours? Googol?
    I have a @.mac account.  I completely ignored the whole @.me mess, and I am glad I did.  If Apple forces me out of @.mac, I will be switching my email, but it will not be to @icloud.com.  It will be to @google.com

Please stop trying to use my email address (that I pay for!) as a marketing tool for your latest lame-brained attempt to catch up to Google Drive and Docs.

By the way, can someone please explain what iDisk/iWork offers that does not work much better with Drop Box?

1. You can only get a @google.com email address by starting to work for them.

2. There is no such thing as iDisk

3. iWork is 'Office Suite Software. Dropbox is online storage, and can therefore not be compared. Welcome to the forum.