Samsung accuses Apple of infringing on three patents

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 30
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    Playing music in the background?

...but, but, but that would require "real" multitasking, on iPhones that's unpossible!!!

(That popping sound in the background is the sound of millions of fandroid heads imploding.)
  • Reply 22 of 30

It looks like the pro korea bias is going to help samsuck.Sickening 

I hope Justice will prevail and apple will win

• Reply 23 of 30
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by Takeshima View Post

It looks like the pro korea bias is going to help samsuck.Sickening 

I hope Justice will prevail and apple will win

No. Refer to my post above here and in response to your other on the other thread.

• Reply 24 of 30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

No. Refer to my post above here and in response to your other on the other thread.

Homosexual judges are not allowed to sit in on same sex marriage court cases because of the risk of bias so why is Lucy “kohREA” with her strong korean connections allowed to moderate a case between two huge companies Apple(USA) AND samsuck(korea)

Samsung are stalling the inevitable and should be tried for contempt of court with their BS delay tactics and circus sideshow "experts".

• Reply 25 of 30
    hjbhjb Posts: 278member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takeshima View Post

Homosexual judges are not allowed to sit in on same sex marriage court cases because of the risk of bias so why is Lucy “kohREA” with her strong korean connections allowed to moderate a case between two huge companies Apple(USA) AND samsuck(korea)

Samsung are stalling the inevitable and should be tried for contempt of court with their BS delay tactics and circus sideshow "experts".

Looking at your comment here and your 'Location', you are here to discredit Korea and Samsung altogether.  Good luck with that.

By the way, Tallest Skill made a fair comment at #21.

"Koh is an American judge of Korean descent. Just as I am an American of Swiss-Irish descent. I consider myself neither Swiss nor Irish."

• Reply 26 of 30

Quote:

Originally Posted by jawporta View Post

Am I really suppose to care about a bunch or rich people fighting over more money. 

No. But I am a bit puzzled: if you didn't, why do you post here in response to this story?!

• Reply 27 of 30

I really don't give a rats ass about the dam Apple vs Samsung lawsuit. Is the technology field so slow these days that the site needs to fill up the pages with the boring legal wrangling between these two companies? Can we get back to reporting on real technological innovations?

• Reply 28 of 30
    hjb wrote: »
    Looking at your comment here and your 'Location', you are here to discredit Korea and Samsung altogether.  Good luck with that.

By the way, Tallest Skill made a fair comment at #21.
    <span style="background-color:rgb(226,225,225);color:rgb(24,24,24);font-family:'lucida grande', verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;">"Koh is an American judge of Korean descent. Just as I am an American of Swiss-Irish descent. I consider myself neither Swiss nor Irish."</span>

AMEN...that's why I will forever consider myself BLACK-American (or more aptly put, American) I will never ever be African American...no one in my entire family going back hundreds of years has ever been to Africa...so why should I be deemed from there?

Sorry, rant...hate that term. Black is fine. American is better.
  • Reply 29 of 30
    cmvsmcmvsm Posts: 204member

Quote:

Originally Posted by jawporta View Post

Am I really suppose to care about a bunch or rich people fighting over more money. 

Not really. You will most likely never invent anything in your life, so the protection of that invention is a moot point. That said, if you ever happen to buy a device from Apple or Samsung, then you may end up paying a premium price in order to pay for these lawsuits. And of course just the idea of a foreign company violating patents of an American company shouldn't get you riled up either. So again, don't worry about it. Wizard 101 will continue to play no matter what the outcome.

• Reply 30 of 30
    maestro64maestro64 Posts: 5,043member

When is Samsung going to put up their own employees, they have hired guns who through their own research are making conclusion. Really, they have not clue what the inventor had in mind when they wrote up a patent. If the want to make claims that apple step on their patents then bring forward the people who's name appears on the patent and have them explain how a Samsung patent was copied, They can not therefore the reason that Samsung is making ever attempt to invalidate the apple's patents since they can not win any other way since they know they copied.