Apple injunction hearing against Samsung scheduled for December

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 67
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    fairthrope wrote: »
    Will be for the best if the new TouchWiz arrives, now with something even Apple and Google have to give it another look.

How much this will affect Key Lime Pie you think?

There's already a new Touch Wiz
  • Reply 62 of 67

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post

The growklaw guy is well known to generally be anti-Apple.

What an ignorant comment! First, pj (Pamela Jones) from "growklaw [sic]" isn't a 'guy'. Second, pj may be 'anti software patent', but hardly 'anti-Apple' as you claim. Groklaw was resoundingly pro-Apple during the Psystar v. Apple case and even quoted here on AI.

• Reply 63 of 67
    xrcxxrcx Posts: 117member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shidell View Post

while I'm here I question the status quo.

WOW such a rebel! you go girl! Fight the man! do you wear a cape while you post here?

• Reply 64 of 67

Quote:

Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

There's already a new Touch Wiz

So the version came with SIII won't infringe Apple's pattern now? Good. Then they can move on.

• Reply 65 of 67

Quote:

Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

A knish with sugar? Mustard yes but never heard of sugar unless your version is different from mine.

Have another one? Key Lime Pie is still too long for a name and knish is a little hard to pronounce.

Which food encyclopedia Android team use for their version names? Can I see it?

• Reply 66 of 67
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    fairthrope wrote: »
    Have another one? Key Lime Pie is still too long for a name and knish is a little hard to pronounce.

Which food encyclopedia Android team use for their version names? Can I see it?

Lol, I hadn't read what you were replying to when you said knishes with sugar.
  • Reply 67 of 67
    Here an interesting talk about copying in general and how Apple sees it:

http://www.ted.com/talks/kirby_ferguson_embrace_the_remix.html

Cheers,
    José