Apple takes issue with post-trial decision timeline, asks court to reschedule hearings

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 89

Originally Posted by edwardkim View Post

What took you so long to say that this website is for Apple fanboys only who worship Apple God mindlessly?

It took me forever. Because I didn't say it. Because it's not the case. 

I… …am leaving for good … peace/e.

Peace.

• Reply 82 of 89

Quote:

Originally Posted by jragosta View Post

Which is why there's a court system in the United States to ensure that companies don't steal IP from other companies.

Too bad Samsung lost - I hope they can still afford to pay you for your trolling.

FYI I am not a Samsung fanatic. My point is that ordinary people decide what the best product for us. If someone think apple is the best for them then fine. would you think ordinary people mind about the patent? we are more into the usefulness of the product.

• Reply 83 of 89

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadra 610 View Post

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Jury+Verdict

Who was it, then? Ghosts? Aliens?

The one who made the verdicts were the judges and lawyers obviously!

• Reply 84 of 89

deleted

• Reply 85 of 89

Originally Posted by MacRulez View Post

No one stands to gain more here from so-called "paid trolls" than AI themselves.

That always seems to be the argument. It's a complete lie, but that's what we always read.

It was trolls that lied enough about the iPhone 4S last year that the people who don't follow the company think we got shorted. If you think that the respective forum owners are the only ones who gained anything from that, you've quite another thing coming.

• Reply 86 of 89
    macrulezmacrulez Posts: 2,455member

deleted

• Reply 87 of 89

As for whatever posts you're referring to, do you honestly have such an inflated opinion of the individual posts in this forum that you believe such a post can alter the destiny of Apple's stock price?   Amazing power, that.  Fortunately no such power exists, not here in this tiny corner of the 'net. If you can find an FTC report tracing any substantial shorting of Apple stock to a specific post in this tiny forum, I'll happily eat my words.

Not talking about stock, and you know that.

• Reply 88 of 89
    macrulezmacrulez Posts: 2,455member

deleted

• Reply 89 of 89

I'm afraid you're wrong once again, but this time I'm intrigued: what were you referring to?

The concept of shorting, whose definition can be applied to stock, but here refers to the general concept itself in terms of the hardware and software of the iPhone 4S. I believe it comes from "short-sheeting", but I could be wrong.