iPhone 5 Prototype Video

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014

As you can see in the video, the new dock connector and non-released iOS Software is the only thing that didn't allow this phone to fully function, however it is a working iPhone 5. And as you can tell, the Connect to iTunes image appears when it is turned on. The New iPhone is set to release in the near future. The rumoured release date is Sept 23, with an apple event scheduled for Sept 12 to be set to unveil the device and an updated iPod Touch with an A5 processor manufactured using the same technology as in the iPad 2 Rev A to save battery consumption by 30% or higher and 512mb of ram.

The above link does no longer work.

Here it is a working one.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3

GAH, should I have posted it HERE?!

… Yeah, probably. I never thought I'd need SEO for threads within this site! How do people miss new threads like that? Do they not bookmark this page? That's the best page here!

• Reply 2 of 3

Well the people who don't follow Apple as closely as we do think that the new iPhone looks something like this...

So the stock should really plummit around the release date because the 4S Design upset a lot of people last time. And they did it again... don't they learn? 

• Reply 3 of 3
    wizard69wizard69 Posts: 13,377member

iPhone is a Mini tablet, as such their design options are limited.    Anybody demanding a substantially different outside form factor will be disappointed.   Frankly rounded edges or not mean little.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strat09 View Post

Well the people who don't follow Apple as closely as we do think that the new iPhone looks something like this...

So the stock should really plummit around the release date because the 4S Design upset a lot of people last time. And they did it again... don't they learn?