Apple and Samsung set to meet in four German trials, two patent hearings

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    neobiani wrote: »
    haha!
    This is called [SIZE=36px]Evolution![/SIZE]

But then again, you USian fucks don't believe in evolution! 

Long live South Korea!! Down with Apple!!

Go spend a week in your North Korea and tell us how much you love it
  • Reply 22 of 24

Quote:

Originally Posted by neobiani View Post

haha!

This is called Evolution!

But then again, you USian fucks don't believe in evolution! 

Long live South Korea!! Down with Apple!!

I have a feeling you'll be banned before the day is new

• Reply 23 of 24
    hmmhmm Posts: 3,405member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Won't Samsung just win these? And I don't imagine the US trial will be usable as precedent… 

Different countries have different laws. I don't see how one verdict is relevant to another when going by this. I see the problem that too many people on here want to make a complex matrix of claims and counterclaims into something equivalent to a sound bite. Having enough knowledge to discuss the full merits in depth isn't something you get from appleinsider articles. It would take you potentially weeks of reading given the complexity. Note how many times people disputed what should be valid as prior art or why something was disallowed as evidence. None of them really know anything.

Quote:

????

It's hilarious. But also so sad. You actually believe what you're saying…

Bleh... I don't have an issue with the outcome, but they did not seem to follow the appropriate instructions in reaching them.  I'd question their ability to sift through so much documentation in such a short time. Beyond that they didn't ask any questions. The jury foreman seems to have led everyone to believe he knew all of the answers. Do you dispute this?

Quote:

And that I just don't get. Truth doesn't stop being truth if you move.

Litigation claims are typically specific. You can start out with something fuzzy such as they copied us, but it has to be translated into something which can actually be filed.

• Reply 24 of 24
    neobiani wrote: »
    By the way it is "its IP" not "it's IP", USian dimwit!

We sue you! -- Apple
    We bomb you! -- USA

Enjoy

I'll enjoy my life on my yatch and owning my own business while you are a paid spammer Samsung? I feel sorry for you if the only job you can get is to to speak Samsung propaganda. Are there no other paying jobs in South Korea? Whoops Samsung owns 20% of the economy..can you have an unbiased option? NO

Ignorance is bliss