iPhone 5 pre-order delivery dates pushed back again due to high demand

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    aiaaia Posts: 181member

Quote:

Originally Posted by AIA View Post

That's how it's looking to me. I ordered mine within 10 minutes of the start of pre-orders, and they are still showing as deliverying on 9/21-9/25 (current status is "Preparing for Shipment").

Yesterday morning my order status was unchanged, but in the evening I received a shipment notification email. In the email the "left Apple" date was 9/17 and the "receive it" date was 9/25. I was expecting it to show up earlier, but no big deal. I guess the demand really has been staggering.

• Reply 22 of 26

Quote:

Originally Posted by AIA View Post

Yesterday morning my order status was unchanged, but in the evening I received a shipment notification email. In the email the "left Apple" date was 9/17 and the "receive it" date was 9/25. I was expecting it to show up earlier, but no big deal. I guess the demand really has been staggering.

Well, well, now according to UPS it went out for delivery this morning and will ship by EOD today (9/21)! Sweet!

• Reply 23 of 26

have you gotten yours yet. I oredered mine on the 14th too, they said i would get mine on the 21st or at lest shipped out and i have gotten nothing. it still says processing 

• Reply 24 of 26

have you gotten yours yet. I oredered mine on the 14th too, they said i would get mine on the 21st or at lest shipped out and i have gotten nothing. it still says processing 

• Reply 25 of 26

• Reply 26 of 26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shanta Bunch View Post

Yes, mine did get delivered on the 21st.