Samsung looks to HTC agreement to undermine Apple's litigation tactics

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 43
    It is possible that they know but it would be a breach of legal ethics if they told Samsung. I would not bet on it being something they can't get a hold of, but if they are found with any evidence of doing so it would not be the easiest thing for Emmanuel to get out of. Any lawyer who breaches confidence of his client would be immediately disbarred. I am not sure what incentive HTC would have to tell Samsung either. They are competitors more than Apple and Samsung are because they both use Android. HTC would rather Samsung gets pulled down than Apple at this point. In fact, Apple is using Samsung's success to pit other Android producers against them. If Samsung does not pay any royalties then they have a pretty big advantage over the rest of the Android manufacturers. Even Google would rather have Samsung taken down a notch to keep control of Android in their hands.

Pass the popcorn, this is getting really interesting!
  • Reply 42 of 43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

Hill60 specified SEP's. I have no inkling how you missed it.

I apologize - should make sure I'm fully awake before posting.

However, everything else I said is 100% correct and you have no comment on that?

• Reply 43 of 43
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,176member

I can't prove anything else you said to be wrong, and in fact I generally agree with your idea that luxury companies aren't concerned so much with quantity.