First look: Apple's overhauled iTunes 11

1789101113»

Comments

• Reply 241 of 242

The recessed song display panel in the header bar is horrible. It is too close to the edges top and bottom - the space around items is very important for visual differentiation and aesthetic balance. The graduation inside is too strong and interferes with legibility and is inconsistent with any other UI element.

I don't know if their regular UI team were on holiday but Apple, please take note, these details matter!

• Reply 242 of 242
    chabigchabig Posts: 641member

Quote:

Originally Posted by razormaid View Post

When I click on my device listed in iTunes 11 - on the left side in the listings of devices connected, then click the TV Shows button to see which TV Shows I want to download to any of my devices (iPod, iPad3, iPhones5), it only lists the first 6-7 TV Show titles, out of easliy 200+ full shows that I have multiple seasons on. 

The ONLY way to "scroll down" to other TV Shows is to press the down arrow, BUT, you can't see what the TV show is, just the Seasons because the scroll area of listed TV Shows does NOT advance in the window.  Only the "Seasons available" advances.  In other words... It doesn't show what show it is on, but it does show the seasons from the "mystery TV Show" selected (which you can't see).

If you're like me and named your Seasons Episode: "Episode 1, Episode 2, etc..." you're really screwed!

I have a lot of TV seasons and no problem at all. I cannot figure out what you're saying. Perhaps you could post a picture.