Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    macrulezmacrulez Posts: 2,455member

deleted

• Reply 22 of 24
    anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 6,860member

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacRulez View Post

After your clearly expressed opinion that AppleInsider reports false and misleading information, that may apply to yourself as well.

Well, maybe you can explain to us why it isn't possible to defend Android and Google without misrepresenting facts and distorting the truth? I'm not singling you out, it's a common problem, but I thought you might have some insight.

• Reply 23 of 24
    lightknightlightknight Posts: 2,312member

Quote:

Originally Posted by icoco3 View Post

I do not believe that an ethical company like Samsung would engage in such a practice...  /s

Possibly, if you're going the conspiracist way, you could have embroidered better:

"I think the chinese governement found a way to get more money out of Apple by fining its suppliers, forcing them to raise prices, which means Apple will pay more for parts, either raising the price of iDevices or reducing Apple's margins".

• Reply 24 of 24

my buddy's mother makes $88 every hour on the internet. She has been out of work for 8 months but last month her income was $20667 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more www.Great70.c0m