Staples to begin carrying Apple accessories in retail stores

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Staples will begin selling Apple accessories in its retail stores in the near future, the company's CEO revealed on Wednesday.

Staples

Staples will begin selling Apple accessories in its stores in the first quarter of the company's fiscal 2013, according to Reuters. Products will include the Apple TV, AirPorts, iPad Smart Covers, the Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad, Time Capsule, and EarPods.

Staples first began selling Apple accessories on its website late last month. The business supplies reseller announced its Apple Authorized Reseller deal in February.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

I'm feeling deja vu… huh. 'Course that would imply I've actually remembered something.

And while I don't like the Apple TV being pitched by Apple as an "accessory", at least this way it will be purchased by more people (hopefully Staples isn't staffed by complete idiots and they have a demo set up in each store with a pitch on how it can be used for wireless presentations in business).

• Reply 2 of 2
    saareksaarek Posts: 1,523member
    How is this news? So one retail chain in America starts selling some accessories, big deal.