Apple to diversify manufacturers for low-cost and legacy iPhones

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27

What exactly do you think the most profitable company on earth must turn around?

• Reply 22 of 27
    rayzrayz Posts: 814member

I was pretty much set against a lower cost phone, until I read this piece:

http://www.asymco.com/2013/03/11/where-are-the-android-users/

When it comes to Apple, this bloke is pretty much the only analyst/blogger/journalist worth listening to.

• Reply 23 of 27
    crossladcrosslad Posts: 527member
    Any [quote name="Macky the Macky" url="/t/156434/apple-to-diversify-manufacturers-for-low-cost-and-legacy-iphones#post_2292313"]
    Well, if the North Korean leader goes completely off his nut, your personal embargo will be taken care of for you.

Any coincidence that Google's Schmitt makes a visit to North Korea just weeks before they withdraw the ceasefire with South Korea?
  • Reply 24 of 27
    poksipoksi Posts: 482member

This is a continuous process and it is a fact. Tracking Apple's logistics will become impossible mission. So it should be. 

• Reply 25 of 27
    rogifanrogifan Posts: 10,669member

Quote:

Originally Posted by greendisease View Post

I used to look forward waking up and seeing what AAPL would do. Now, I'm afraid constantly. I just pray Apple has enough smart people to turn this thing around! I have faith that they do.

Turn what around?  The stock price?

• Reply 26 of 27
    rogifanrogifan Posts: 10,669member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macky the Macky View Post

I've heard that Cook is going to double down on secrecy, but then that's just a rumor.

Well to be fair we've gone almost 4 months and we haven't really had any credible leaks of anything so far.  No leaked photos of anything.

• Reply 27 of 27
    What is FDD and what is TDD? Jargon without explanations is pretty bad writing.