Samsung's Galaxy S4 distracts attention away from Android

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 92

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

No. You have either manually set up your autocorrect to change his name or you're typing it out every time for the pleasure.

Either way, stooping to mocking the person's name instantly invalidates anything you have to say on whatever subject you're pretending to bring up.

So does saying "you mad bro".

• Reply 82 of 92
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacRulez View Post

You mad bro?

I responded to Digler's hit piece with a specific, and thus far unrefuted, observation.

All you have is random anger.

If you don't wish to address the topic of this thread at all, that's certainly your choice.

Have a better day.

And all you have is hanging out on a site you have nothing but contempt for, belittling people you find foolish.  What kind of person does that?  A person with good mental health, a positive outlook on life, enthusiasm for the things they enjoy?  Or a bitter, cramped loser whose only pleasure comes from sniping, complaining, sarcasm, provocation, a contrived sense of superiority based entirely on an imagined status as an contrarian and just a generally sour outlook?

I can't say, just a thought.

• Reply 83 of 92
    flaneurflaneur Posts: 4,526member
    So does saying "you mad bro".

I think he used that one before with me when he had another identity. Can't prove it without going to a lot of trouble.
    hill60 wrote: »
    The green trashcan with arms.

:D

@addabox, Once again into the breach . . . good work.

If only we could ascribe it to a psychological aberration, I would be happy to write it off, and forget about it. But, I have my doubts.
  • Reply 84 of 92
    anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 6,860member

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

... Your continued warping of [Dilger's] name is passive-aggresive but it's still an attack. ...

Just as a technical point, "passive-aggressive" involves being hostile by not doing something. So, deliberately mistyping someone's name isn't passive-aggressive, it's active hostility directed at Dilger. However, continuing to mistype it in replies to your posts where you essentially asked him not to, is an example of passive-aggressive behavior directed at you.

• Reply 85 of 92
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    anonymouse wrote: »
    Just as a technical point, "passive-aggressive" involves being hostile by not doing something. So, deliberately mistyping someone's name isn't passive-aggressive, it's active hostility directed at Dilger. However, continuing to mistype it in replies to your posts where you essentially asked him not to, is an example of passive-aggressive behavior directed at you.

Can I use pussy-aggressive without getting an infraction?
  • Reply 86 of 92
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member

I'd be more concerned about getting an infection.

• Reply 87 of 92
    macrulezmacrulez Posts: 2,455member

deleted

• Reply 88 of 92

deleted

• Reply 89 of 92

deleted

• Reply 90 of 92
    slurpyslurpy Posts: 5,384member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeb85 View Post

Well, assuming the HTC One is made just as easily available as the S4, HTC should be able to drastically increase their market share, and balance will be restored to the Android world.  

I can't imagine anyone that, seeing the two phones side by side, would go for the GS4 over the One.  

Then, you don't have much imagination. The S4 is going to demolish the HTC sales wise, simply because of name recognition. Right now, carriers don't seem to care about pushing anything other than Galaxies, for one reason or another. There isn't a single carrier ad I've heard that doesn't include "We have the hottest smartphones LIKE THE GALAXY S3!!!", and this trend wil just continue with the S4. The HTC One X was a much better device, but that didn't make a blip. 

• Reply 91 of 92
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    macrulez wrote: »
    Please let me try again so I can become as favored here as the many who write "Samscum" etc. and are celebrated heroes for it.

I hope you don't think I'm one of those people. I'd like to think you've seen me speak out against such posters on this forum, regardless of how "favoured" they are.
  • Reply 92 of 92
    analogjackanalogjack Posts: 1,073member

Quote:

Originally Posted by sflocal View Post

Samsung played the Android fanboys like violins!

More like skin flutes.