Apple's 'iRadio' to reportedly launch this summer, report says

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    Maybe there will be a app for it(IOS/MAC/IPOD nano)
  • Reply 42 of 45
    You have both moved the goalposts from the original argument and are combining unrelated statements to attempt to make a point.

Don't do that.

No, it's right now, in fact. The iBook was a long time ago. I'm actually quite surprised you think it was a long time ago but AREN'T pointing out that "it's hardware", as part of your refutation. 

That's probably why I said absolutely nothing whatsoever about Newsstand… :???:

Ah, I'd forgotten about iCal—which further makes my point—thank you. Though it is "Calendar" now. And Address Book was never given an "i" name, so why you'd bring it up is beyond me.
    That's probably why I said absolutely nothing whatsoever about AirPlay… :???:

Interestingly enough, I'd also forgotten about iCloud—which further makes my point—thank you.

iBooks, iMessage, iAds, which I've also just remembered.

And since that was never claimed, good job refuting something that wasn't up for refutation. If they never stopped doing something, the continuation of doing it obviously isn't an example of "renewal" thereof.

And now we're back to your original statement, which is just as wrong as it was the first time, only now you're claiming you're right by having made up some more arguments. Nice waste of time.

This would be an infraction said to anyone else. Please take note of this in the future. If your argument hadn't already been lost due to lack of fact, it would have been de facto lost because of this behavior. 

*ahem* "butt-hurt"… 

It's exactly as ridiculous as your assertion, which is based in exactly as many facts as mine. Don't do this in the future.

Since you deleted my last post, you have yet again proven my point. As a moderator you seem especially perturbed for merely challenging the site's assertion. Plz. Grow up.
  • Reply 43 of 45

Thanks yet again for proving my point...For a Moderator, You seem rather angry b/c someone challenged the site's assertion. If Apple Insider and its moderator can't handle criticism then I think they are in the wrong business. If you want to continue to delete this account's posts, I could care less. Plz Grow Up and act like professionals instead of insecure children.

• Reply 44 of 45
    curtis hannahcurtis hannah Posts: 1,833member
    Kids don't know what a tuner is. Kids probably don't know what a television set is. 

And the name iTunes and iTuner? You HONESTLY think they'll have two names that similar simultaneously?
    Another name would be nice than ituner, to close to iTunes, sorry but it would confuse a conversation.

I am now going to be like T.S. and point it out to you...
    app-guru wrote: »
    Lol...... You have some poor examples for your argument ..... iWeb is gone..... iPhoto, iMovie, and iDVD are very poor examples of i=Internet.
    never heard of iWeb hasn't this been called safari(which Microsoft is starting to call there's i explorer). iPhoto, and iMovie are great examples running on IOS, iDVD is getting dated however.

iBooks was a long time ago and newsstand there's no i... iCal is pretty old too and contacts and Airplay don't have an i..
    Ibooks 2 and 3 are both less than .5 of a year(newsstand is a subscription form of iBooks) iCal and calendar are same thing!!! And why would airplay have a I? You are talking software right(not hardware based software)?

I'll give you iCloud as the only recent i service Apple has recently provided, but it's certainly not an example of a renewed approach to name services,.... Overall Apple is clearly focusing less on the i naming scheme.......
    w
  • Reply 45 of 45
    Another name would be nice than ituner, to close to iTunes, sorry but it would confuse a conversation.

I am now going to be like T.S. and point it out to you...
    never heard of iWeb hasn't this been called safari(which Microsoft is starting to call there's i explorer). iPhoto, and iMovie are great examples running on IOS, iDVD is getting dated however.
    Ibooks 2 and 3 are both less than .5 of a year(newsstand is a subscription form of iBooks) iCal and calendar are same thing!!! And why would airplay have a I? You are talking software right(not hardware based software)?
    w

You have both moved the goalposts from the original argument and are combining unrelated statements to attempt to make a point.

Don't do that.

No, it's right now, in fact. The iBook was a long time ago. I'm actually quite surprised you think it was a long time ago but AREN'T pointing out that "it's hardware", as part of your refutation. 

That's probably why I said absolutely nothing whatsoever about Newsstand… :???:

Ah, I'd forgotten about iCal—which further makes my point—thank you. Though it is "Calendar" now. And Address Book was never given an "i" name, so why you'd bring it up is beyond me.
    That's probably why I said absolutely nothing whatsoever about AirPlay… :???:

Interestingly enough, I'd also forgotten about iCloud—which further makes my point—thank you.

iBooks, iMessage, iAds, which I've also just remembered.

And since that was never claimed, good job refuting something that wasn't up for refutation. If they never stopped doing something, the continuation of doing it obviously isn't an example of "renewal" thereof.

And now we're back to your original statement, which is just as wrong as it was the first time, only now you're claiming you're right by having made up some more arguments. Nice waste of time.

This would be an infraction said to anyone else. Please take note of this in the future. If your argument hadn't already been lost due to lack of fact, it would have been de facto lost because of this behavior. 

*ahem* "butt-hurt"… 

It's exactly as ridiculous as your assertion, which is based in exactly as many facts as mine. Don't do this in the future.
    Just realized here is another to the list (before the replacement with messages) was iChat as a Isoftware item.