Apple's iPad pricing, distribution stronger than iPhone

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    mhiklmhikl Posts: 471member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post

This is common sense.. we need a fucking analyst to state the obvious? The tablet market is similar to the mp3 player market in terms of dynamics. The smartphone market is completely different, with additional players such as the carriers, who have their own reasons for pushing certain phones. iPad for the most part doesn't need to deal with that bullshit, and the sales are direct o consumer where Apple can dictate the entire buying process. 

Save the colourful language, Slurpy, right as usual. Clarity out of obfuscation. 

• Reply 22 of 23
    mhiklmhikl Posts: 471member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Be gone.

Ireland, I wish the Apple conscious would meditate a little rather than comment to haters and stirrers. Comments just encourage them. Being ignored bugs the heck out of them. I like to bug the buggers. The beauty is that they know they are wrong, and that Apple continues to prosper, destroys their day. 

• Reply 23 of 23
    mhikl wrote: »
    Ireland, I wish the Apple conscious would meditate a little rather than comment to haters and stirrers. Comments just encourage them. Being ignored bugs the heck out of them. I like to bug the buggers. The beauty is that they know they are wrong, and that Apple continues to prosper, destroys their day. 
    Actually, I wish Apple a flourishing future. Competition is necessary to a healthy, lively market. I just couldn't restrain myself from pointing out how the author appears quite happy to be paying $700 for a device whose components (just the components) are worth $110.