Best Buy begins opening dedicated in-store Samsung Experience Shops

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28

So, when owners have a problem with their Samesung garbage, will Geek Squad be their savior? If so, that's the first major fail. They can't get anything right, and they charge a small fortune for your grief. 

I'm happy knowing I can go to an Apple store to have my problems (if any) addressed, capably, by people who know the product. It sucks I have to travel 2 hours away to visit the closest Apple store, but I've done it. And, in the case of my previous iMac, Apple has made up for my inconvenience, which made me a very satisfied customer.

• Reply 22 of 28
    os2babaos2baba Posts: 262member

Quote:

Originally Posted by drblank View Post

Too bad not that many people go into Best Buy. Every time I go to Best Buy and then to an Apple Store, there are more customers in the Apple Stores than there are in the Best Buy store and the local Best Buy is a HUGE store whereas the local Apple Store is one of their smaller ones. It's funny to see the Apple Store bustling with people even on a week day before lunch time, when the Best Buy is practically no one in the store other than employees.

Another sign that Samsung tries to copy Apple. Oh well.

Then that is one of the BB stores that will be closed.  There are 30 or so Best Buy stores in Atlanta and 3-4 Apple stores.  The Apple Store and the Best Buy stores near my house are close to each other.  And in spite of having so few Apple stores in the region, there is generally no comparison between how many folks are in the Best Buy store and the Apple store - at least on week ends.  I haven't been to the Best Buy store in a couple of months so don't know if it is one of the Samsung stores.  I'll check it out this weekend.

• Reply 23 of 28
    Apple just better hurry up and come out with a way better phone than my iphone 5. Never should have got it imo. the 4s in my opinion was worth it but my iphone 5 is a huge disappointment!!! I also never new all this time Apple has been buying our processors from Samsung!!! How embarrassing that was to find out after arguing with a friend about his s3. Ya I think I'm done with the iphone when my contact runs out. Android phones have just totally surpassed my iphone with their hardware, customization, features, apps, sizes.... etc. iphone ruled up until the s3 came up and it's all been down hill ever since. Come on Apple get your s__t together and fast PLEEEEAAASEE!
  • Reply 24 of 28
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by cell phone View Post

Apple just better hurry up and come out with a way better phone than my iphone 5.

It's the best phone on the effing market today. And every iPhone regains said title. Come off it.

the 4s in my opinion was worth it but my iphone 5 is a huge disappointment!!!

No, it wasn't. Period.

I also never new all this time Apple has been buying our processors from Samsung!!! How embarrassing that was to find out after arguing with a friend about his s3.

Why embarrassing? It's embarrassing for Samsung that they can make something that becomes so good… and yet when they do it themselves it's so absolutely terrible.

Android phones have just totally surpassed my iphone with their hardware, customization, features, apps, sizes.... etc.

Except no, they haven't, but you're a pathetic troll in the first place. This list is lie after lie.

…it's all been down hill ever since. Come on Apple get your s__t together and fast PLEEEEAAASEE!

Shut up and go away, and fast. Please.

• Reply 25 of 28
    freerangefreerange Posts: 1,597member
    cell phone wrote: »
    Apple just better hurry up and come out with a way better phone than my iphone 5. Never should have got it imo. the 4s in my opinion was worth it but my iphone 5 is a huge disappointment!!! I also never new all this time Apple has been buying our processors from Samsung!!! How embarrassing that was to find out after arguing with a friend about his s3. Ya I think I'm done with the iphone when my contact runs out. Android phones have just totally surpassed my iphone with their hardware, customization, features, apps, sizes.... etc. iphone ruled up until the s3 came up and it's all been down hill ever since. Come on Apple get your s__t together and fast PLEEEEAAASEE!
    Oh please! What an astoundingly ridiculous rant. Moronic drivel! The iPhone 5 continues to get the highest ratings of any smartphone available today by a significant margin! Samsung's Galaxy S3 is 3 times as likely to need repairs because of its poor quality! Yet the iPhone is an incredible marvel of engineering and build quality! Yes, Samsung currently manufactures Apple's processors, but they are Apple's custom design, not Samsung chips! The problem is this POS company has been the only one with enough capacity to supply Apple, but then they stabbed Apple in the back by ripping off their designs and patents - try to keep up!

Your point about customization is laughable - with almost 1,000,000 apps to chose from, the iPhone becomes virtually infinitely customizable! That is the great fallacy and absurdity of the droid argument.
  • Reply 26 of 28

Now that's loyalty even when you know your wrong and iphone has been far surpassed. Acceptance is the key. "I had to walk ten miles to school in 5 feet of snow when I was young" Times have changed sorry folks. iphone6 should be a great product though and I'm looking forward to that one!!!!

• Reply 27 of 28
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by cell phone View Post

Now that's loyalty even when you know your wrong and iphone has been far surpassed.

Shut up and go away. You're not going to get any other response from people here.

• Reply 28 of 28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Shut up and go away. You're not going to get any other response from people here.

Thanks for your response it is greatly appreciated!!