USPTO issues preliminary rejection of key claims in Apple translucent images patent

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 6,861member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

Patently-O (Mueller says it's his most trusted opinion site on patent issues IIRC) has an article up about the ruling and it's implications.

http://www.patentlyo.com/patent/2013/05/cls-bank-v-alice-corp-court-finds-many-software-patents-ineligible.html

You're so ridiculous, alternately citing Mueller as an authority and dismissing him as unethically biased (while you (or your research staff, at least) can't tear yourself from his site). This time it's only him citing someone else, but you really look silly when you bash someone every time they don't support your "story" and then use them as an authoritative source when they do.

Yes, I know that's par for the course for a propagandist like you, and we do appreciate the laughs at your expense, but you're just too much.

• Reply 22 of 25

I'm glad that this happen. USPTO is the most ridiculous patenting bureaucracy office in the world. We need to make normal patenting system, so that Apple or Google or any other company won't be able to register the not existed products or user interfaces which is prohibited to register in many countries.

• Reply 23 of 25
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by Kelly farrel View Post

We need to make normal patenting system, so that Apple or Google or any other company won't be able to register the not existed products or user interfaces which is prohibited to register in many countries.

No.

Also, do you see any innovation in software coming out of those countries? Want to know why?

• Reply 24 of 25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

No.

Also, do you see any innovation in software coming out of those countries? Want to know why?

The Europe made many scientific discoveries - no discussion here.

Innovation in USA? Which? Where's my flying car?

Noone care, american patents just void outside of borders of USA. That is all.

• Reply 25 of 25
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by Kelly farrel View Post

The Europe made many scientific discoveries - no discussion here.

So these scientific discoveries… they're in the field of software and hardware design, are they? image

Innovation in USA? Which? Where's my flying car?

How about you stick to the argument at hand instead of spewing nonsense.

Noone care, american patents just void outside of borders of USA. That is all.

Humor.