Report of Apple throttling iPhone, iPad speeds on AT&T, Verizon, Sprint mistaken

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    souliisoulsouliisoul Posts: 827member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Who's getting fired for reporting this?

That's the question we ALL need to be asking of the original source. Who is getting fired for reporting this. Because they need to be fired.

TS if people got fired for misreporting, the entire news system would shout down..chill Apple still GREAT company, I thinkimage

• Reply 22 of 25
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by souliisoul View Post

TS if people got fired for misreporting, the entire news system would shout down..chill

No. Never. You are objectively wrong about this. There is no possible justification you can come up with for being okay with this. You, a SHAREHOLDER, are allowing Apple to lose value due to lies.

• Reply 23 of 25

Quote:

No. Never. You are objectively wrong about this. There is no possible justification you can come up with for being okay with this. You, a SHAREHOLDER, are allowing Apple to lose value due to lies.

I am not supporting the misinformation, but just stating a fact that there is so much misinformation from news providers, I don't get my ass twisted now because of these issues. AS investor/shareholder I am in this for long terms.

• Reply 24 of 25
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by souliisoul View Post

I am not supporting the misinformation, but just stating a fact that there is so much misinformation from news providers, I don't get my ass twisted now because of these issues. AS investor/shareholder I am in this for long terms.

As a shareholder, you should be fighting against this, not giving into it. Or, if the latter, you revoke your right to ever complain about Apple's stock price.

• Reply 25 of 25

Quote:

As a shareholder, you should be fighting against this, not giving into it. Or, if the latter, you revoke your right to ever complain about Apple's stock price.

As I said I am investor/shareholder that means I am not in Apple for short term gain, so drop and rise of Apple's shares does not bother me at moment. I am looking to 30 years min. I can not voice my comments...Ok Mr. Tim Cookimage

Apple may want to employ you as their Public Relations Directorimage