iOS ad share continues to grow, accounts for almost two-thirds of market

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 42
    macbook promacbook pro Posts: 1,605member
    That wasn't my point. For Google to work cross purpose to Apple has caused them a lot of exposure.

Siri uses Wolfram|Alpha which is more then just a search engine. Apple may actively be helping this source to become better and better. As of WWDC Apple has shown they will steer users to Bing that could have went to Google. Also, Apple is very friendly with Yahoo, who is much of the search engine behind Bing. Finally, Apple has dropped Google for their maps. Just one more way Google is being cut out of the access to Apple's customers.

While nothing big seems to be happening, it has got to have an effect over time, and the upside needs to out-weigh the downside. I think it was an ill-conceived move to challenge Apple. Let's see if I'm right or wrong.

Maps alone was worth $500 m annually to Google in 2011.
    Google supposedly pays $1 b annually to Apple to make Google Search the default search engine
  • Reply 42 of 42

As we all know,While the mobile phone brings great conveniences to people, it also raises new challenge on the security of confidential work. In recent years, the wiretap, cheating in examination, medical negligence and gas station explosion with mobile phone occurred and it has aroused great concern of the society. Maybe it's one of the reasons that promoted the appearance of cell phone jammer.You may be watching a nice movie or enjoying your nap when you get free for sometime. Still you have chances of getting disturbed with your most loved ones and close friend chatting near you on the cell phone. At such hours, if you really care for your free time then you need to buy phone jammers.