Apple opens iWork for iCloud Beta to public, sends invites to non-developers

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 42
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    Wow!! You must collaborate with a bunch of pencil-necked geeks that don't use iTunes for anything!

Even if they did, iCloud doesn't support document collaboration so it's a mute point and you can't expect another company to use their private Apple ID for business. iCoud is really not a business service anyway. I personally don't use iTunes either, except for app purchases. I still purchase BluRay's and DVD's for older films as I prefer to have a hard copy of my medium, it's easy enough to rip when I want to watch a movie on the go. I sometimes rent movies from Netflix. We also have 2 Sony BDP-CX7000ES 400 disk BluRay changers, so the medium is safe from damage. Music, I stream using Nokia's Music Service on my Nokia 808, my kids and husband use Pandora on their iPhones and Nokia 820. We bought them a subscription for Christmas last year as their music purchasing on iTunes became way too expensive, streaming services is a Godsend for parents. Though iTunes Radio is looking pretty neat I don't have an iPhone to enjoy it on, I have a Blackberry Z10 from work which I use sometimes with GrooveShark, it's also available for my iPad and my Nokia 808. Since I listen to music and the occasional Futurama episode on my Nokia 808, purchasing iTunes Radio doesn't make sense at this time.
  • Reply 42 of 42
    I recieved the invite, but I am wondering if it costs? Do I get to try it for free since I recieved the invite?