Apple, Samsung top Q2 smartphone shipments, but Chinese vendors growing

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 21
    snovasnova Posts: 1,281member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glasses Man View Post

By the way, I writing from Hong Kong right now...it's where I go to decompress, enjoy quality foodstuffs, unobstructed Internet (I don't give a damn if the United States or anyone for that matter spys on me, just let me see WHAT I want to see because those who deny people something are themselves insecure, hide something, and are afraid of being challenged on their word and actions)...oh, and here, I don't get stared at, have to maneuver around spit puddles, uncovered coughs, nose picking fingers and feces covered hands due to lack of using soap let alone washing hands, have to deal with crap customer service or lack thereof...on and on and on and on and on

Sorry to hear about issues at home. I do see what appears to be things getting better from the outside looking in . However, I am sure not fast enough for many.  I am confident eventually there has to be a great change due as China citizens get more exposed to how things can be and the great gap that exists.  I just hope that not many lives are lost in this transition. 

Best wishes to you and your loved ones when this time comes.