Samsung seeks 'Galaxy Gear' smart watch trademark as wearable tech market heats up

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soloman View Post

Lol. What is that?

I was thinking a cubist wrist-mounted snuff box maybe, but, I dunno for sure.

• Reply 42 of 49
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Classic… :lol:

I mean, what else can you call that decade? "The double zeroes"? "The zeroes"? I like "naughties", and it's a once in a millennium opportunity. 8-)
  • Reply 43 of 49
    nikiloknikilok Posts: 383member

Quote:

Originally Posted by christopher126 View Post

Funny! :)

I think someone here sarcastically mentioned "knock-ia" was putting windows 8 with Office on a watch! :)

And Microsoft will still claim, you can multi-task with applications on your watch by bring 2 next to each other :D

• Reply 44 of 49
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    Delete
  • Reply 45 of 49

I think iWatch is for watching, like watching a TV! tehehe

• Reply 46 of 49
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,728member
    I know it's not the case, but it would by hysterical if all of these companies rushing to get smartwatch products out the door in anticipation of Apple, are all falling for a head-fake from Apple.

I have a feeling it will come from Apple but just as the iPhone was a paradigm shift so will their wearable line be. I can't wait for DED's before Apple and after Apple side by side pictures of Scamsung's wrist watches. Hopefully what ever Apple are up to their IP will be well protected but we know how that goes.
  • Reply 47 of 49
    bigmikebigmike Posts: 266member
    Samsung is doing what they do best... making crap.

And please someone tell Samsung to stop making every single ad/promo pic with an I'm-trying-to-pretend-I-like-this-product-but-it's-just-a-fake-smile face.
  • Reply 48 of 49
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    bigmike wrote: »
    Samsung is doing what they do best... making crap.

And please someone tell Samsung to stop making every single ad/promo pic with an I'm-trying-to-pretend-I-like-this-product-but-it's-just-a-fake-smile face.

Why would they stop since it's been so lucrative for them?
  • Reply 49 of 49

Thanks for sharing a great technology