Samsung confirms debut of Galaxy Gear smart watch at Sept. 4 event

Comments

• Reply 61 of 81
    nikiloknikilok Posts: 383member
    hfts wrote: »
    Too many smart ****** here today.
    Maybe the iHaters have a legitimate reason to hate.

Dude u wake up on the wrong side of bed or something ? The discussion here is of samsung's watch and u come In with a keyboard comment. And then send rockets up Apple for ur inability to type in the words if and of. Lol !
  • Reply 62 of 81
    more mediocre crap from Samsuck that yet again makes a feeble and unsuccessful attempt to copy Apple
  • Reply 63 of 81
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    desertfox wrote: »
    more mediocre crap from Samsuck that yet again makes a feeble and unsuccessful attempt to copy Apple

We haven't even seen it yet and exactly how does one copy a rumor?
  • Reply 64 of 81

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikilok View Post

Dude u wake up on the wrong side of bed or something ? The discussion here is of samsung's watch and u come In with a keyboard comment. And then send rockets up Apple for ur inability to type in the words if and of. Lol !

More prunes usually helps.

I wonder if he'd have better luck on a Samsung watch. Hmmmm......

• Reply 65 of 81

Quote:

Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

Soon, Samsung will announce that they will sell 66 million of the rumored watch.

... and we haven't even seen it yet.

Just wait...

• Reply 66 of 81

Soon, Samsung will announce that they will sell 66 million of the rumored watch.

... and we haven't even seen it yet.

Just wait...

Except that their watch isn't 'rumored', they've made a official announcement.
  • Reply 67 of 81
    evilutionevilution Posts: 1,399member

Quote:

Originally Posted by hfts View Post

Too many smart ****** here today.

TODAY!

WTF, this place is packed to the gills with them 24/7 and has been for a long time.

However, is there any wonder they are "picking on you"? I have seen your user name pop up a lot recently on the comment sections.

And OMFG FFS, shut up! I've not heard this level of inane whinging on here for a long long time.

If you want to reset your predictive dictionary, search the internet like everyone else.

You don't like Apple stuff any more, we get it. Everything in your house is Apple (this is definitely on TS' list of troll sayings).

Quit your whining and buy a PC and an Android phone. It won't be long until your 1st world Apple problems pale into comparison when trying to battle with the crap that other companies sell.

• Reply 68 of 81

So why didn't you respond with the solution the first time I asked?

I did, if you'd actually read the post. I gave you the opportunity to improve yourself by finding the complete solution on your own. You refused to take it. I don't like mollycoddling.

How the heck do you think the leaders in the industry learned what they know? How the heck do you think regular people should learn what they know? SELF-EXPLORATION. If someone says, "just reset the keyboard definitions", you either know what that means, find a freaking search engine and type in "keyboard definitions", or ask, "What does that mean?", in descending order of independence.

I don't want your help thank you.

You're welcome.

• Reply 69 of 81
    S

You belittle the US education system yet you're the one that couldn't figure out something as simple as resetting the keyboard making the education system that produced you seem severely inadequate.
  • Reply 70 of 81
    jragostajragosta Posts: 10,473member
    S

You don't want his help? Maybe that's why he didn't give you the solution?
  • Reply 71 of 81
    jfc1138jfc1138 Posts: 3,090member

Quote:

S

He did.

"reset your predictives".

Terse perhaps but all that was needed for my search (using not-google) to locate a nice full description as the top hit for "reset apple keyboard predictive".

Being able to clear learned "errors" has been a feature I've appreciated since early spell-checker days.

• Reply 72 of 81
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member

Quote:

By watching the patents Apple applies for and copying them.

• Reply 73 of 81
    hill60 wrote: »
    By watching the patents Apple applies for and copying them.

Have we seen any patent applications for a watch from Apple?
  • Reply 74 of 81
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member

Quote:

Have we seen any patent applications for a watch from Apple?

http://www.bing.com/search?q=Apple+watch+patent+applications&form=OSDSRC

• Reply 75 of 81
  • Reply 76 of 81
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,212member
    hill60 wrote: »

Guess I hadn't looked at Bing recently. It looks quite the cluttered mess at least for that particular search.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=apple+watch+patent+applications

If you really wanted to find Apple patent filings related to watches then using something like Google Patent Search or it's equivalent would seem to be a better way of doing so.

You get this:
    https://www.google.com/?tbm=pts

Then just type Apple watch and you get this:
    https://www.google.com/?tbm=pts#q=apple+watch&tbm=pts

You can fine-tune it if you want of course. No doubt Bing offers the same search feature tho I've not tried to find it.
  • Reply 77 of 81
    Could be.

It'll be funny in a decade or two when the industry runs out of the few elements they need to keep themselves going. Then all these pathetic, non-products will be publicly scorned and the companies so wasteful as to create them hated.
    Like Apple is at the moment with their perfect god devices.
  • Reply 78 of 81

I did, if you'd actually read the post. I gave you the opportunity to improve yourself by finding the complete solution on your own. You refused to take it. I don't like mollycoddling.

How the heck do you think the leaders in the industry learned what they know? How the heck do you think regular people should learn what they know? SELF-EXPLORATION. If someone says, "just reset the keyboard definitions", you either know what that means, find a freaking search engine and type in "keyboard definitions", or ask, "What does that mean?", in descending order of independence.

You're welcome.
    Heavy !!! Have you taken your Prozac this morning?
    Leave the boy alone, I read the thread and he made a complaint but yet was ridiculed by you fanbois.
    Sheesh, android users are much nicer than you lot.
  • Reply 79 of 81

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

Guess I hadn't looked at Bing recently. It looks quite the cluttered mess at least for that particular search.

https://www.google.com/search?q=apple+watch+patent+applications

If you really wanted to find Apple patent filings related to watches then using something like Google Patent Search or it's equivalent would seem to be a better way of doing so.

You get this:

https://www.google.com/?tbm=pts

Then just type Apple watch and you get this:

https://www.google.com/?tbm=pts#q=apple+watch&tbm=pts

You can fine-tune it if you want of course. No doubt Bing offers the same search feature tho I've not tried to find it.

Thanks for the google lesson, how much do you make for these "lessons"  I sure hope you're not doing this for free, that'd be pretty pathetic. 

• Reply 80 of 81
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by androidforme

Sheesh, android users are much nicer than you lot.

So shut up and go away to some Android forum then. Why do we care?