AT&T reportedly blacking out employee holidays ahead of Sept. iPhone 5S/5C launch

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member
    EDIT: Not worth mentioning:\
  • Reply 22 of 27
    So to add to the speculation Apple is also blacking out dates from Sept 15th until Sept 28th for AppleCare Tech support people all the way up to Tier 2.
  • Reply 23 of 27

Originally Posted by Black Ize View Post

So to add to the speculation Apple is also blacking out dates from Sept 15th until Sept 28th for AppleCare Tech support people all the way up to Tier 2.

That'd be launch day.

• Reply 24 of 27

Well maybe but blackout dates with AppleCare can also include time for training on the OS that might be required. They don't give that info out too early.

• Reply 25 of 27

Why? I thought the carriers pushed Android products? I have not talked to one non-techie that didn't tell me the person at the phone store told them to get Android over iPhone. Today, it was because the iPhone is not customizable (which is news to me). 

Apple needs to work on these retailers, IMO. 

• Reply 26 of 27
    So much negative energy!!! Really people who cares what phone you like best? Everyone uses their phones in different ways. And while there is not such a big deal made about android releases is because there are so many different kinds that its just not all at once.... possible right? We choose our phone based on our personal preferences. Don't need an engineering degree to love our phone :)

Peace between droid and apple :)
    Dawn
  • Reply 27 of 27

Originally Posted by dawnofday63 View Post

So much negative energy!!!

Totally throwing off my chi, yo.

Really people who cares what phone you like best?

Well, given that this is an Apple website and Android phones were stolen directly from Apple in the first place…

Everyone uses their phones in different ways.

Some people use their phones to do nothing intelligent whatsoever. For everything else, there's iPhone.

And while there is not such a big deal made about android releases is because there are so many different kinds that its just not all at once.... possible right?

The lack of coverage on Android crap isn't because of the amount of crap. It's because it's crap.