Apple changes up colors: 'space gray' comes to iPhone 5s & iPods

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 55
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Straight from Apple.com. Filename: color_pink_none.jpg

I stand corrected. It's not a bad shade, but it looks rather grapefruity pink, not so much lavendery pink.

• Reply 42 of 55
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kerryb View Post

Space gray is the new black, literally.

Especially if it's in a black leather case.

• Reply 43 of 55
    I'm due for an upgrade 3 weeks after the 5S becomes available. I've always had the "S" models. Love the gray, but as I always have my phone in a case, slightly disappointed they don't have a gray face.
  • Reply 44 of 55
    It's salmon.

Not specifically pink but pink enough. It's a very nice "shade" of pink. Just go with that and you'll sleep better.
  • Reply 46 of 55
    pazuzupazuzu Posts: 1,728member
    omit
  • Reply 47 of 55
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,310moderator
    pazuzu wrote: »
    omit

Did you miss out the 'v'? ;)

The colors could be a summer palette - sun yellow, grassy green, sky blue, watermelon pink, cloudy white. Just in time for winter. No place for black in the summer time unfortunately. I'd have like to see a black model.
  • Reply 48 of 55
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

The colors could be a summer palette - sun yellow, grassy green, sky blue, watermelon pink, cloudy white. Just in time for winter. No place for black in the summer time unfortunately. I'd have like to see a black model.

Maybe they'll have a black 5SC next year.

• Reply 49 of 55
    Maybe they'll have a black 5SC next year.

Please don't- that sounds very Microsofty. 8-)
  • Reply 50 of 55
    Originally Posted by pazuzu View Post

Please don't- that sounds very Microsofty. image

What else can they call it? They've jammed themselves in a corner with these names now. Told you they should have dropped the numbers.

• Reply 51 of 55
    Does anyone know if space gray = titanium like the 6 gen Nano?

[IMG ALT=""]http://forums.appleinsider.com/content/type/61/id/31326/width/350/height/700[/IMG]
  • Reply 52 of 55

How about a space gray on the MacBook Pro?

• Reply 53 of 55
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Go away.

The truth hurts, and the stock market is showing how the public feels about Apple's latest offerings. Apple needs to pull something out of its rear or it'll be irrelevant in the mobile space, before long. Spec bumps and some new clothes for the emperor just don't suffice, anymore.

• Reply 54 of 55
    ruel24 wrote: »
    The truth hurts, and the stock market is showing how the public feels about Apple's latest offerings.

I'm failing to see how the stock value is reflecting what the public is feeling about Apple. Can you elaborate on that, in a well reasoned manner?
    Apple needs to pull something out of its rear or it'll be irrelevant in the mobile space, before long.

Even if Apple stopped all work and didn't release any new product they'd still be around for the rest of this decade with their vast amounts of cash in the bank.
    Spec bumps and some new clothes for the emperor just don't suffice, anymore.

Market says otherwise, but I have a feeling you know this and merely were trying to be funny or something here. Difficult to tell; perhaps you can explain this one as well?
  • Reply 55 of 55
    Originally Posted by ruel24 View Post

Can't take anyone that doesn't believe Apple is all knowing and the greatest thing on Earth, like you? Too bad...so sad... The truth hurts, and the stock market is showing how the public feels about Apple's latest offerings. Apple needs to pull something out of its rear or it'll be irrelevant in the mobile space, before long. Spec bumps and some new clothes for the emperor just don't suffice, anymore.

No, you’re just an idiot, as you have always been, and should have been banned 400 posts ago. Go to MacRumors.