Samsung, others try to rain on Apple's iPhone parade with ads surrounding coverage

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 70
    these anti-iPhone ads were awesome! Genius timing by the competition! Expose Apple for their BS marketing and complete joke of a press event. the 5C is a joke, it's an iPhone 5 in plastic with a few minor upgrades. and the 5S is the same tiny 4inch phone with a few new features to keep the sheep coming back to Apple! I'll be enjoying my S4, after owning 3 iPhones in the past. Your time of dominance has passed, Apple.
  • Reply 62 of 70
    nikon133 wrote: »
    It is not just the colour. 5c looks a hell lot like Lumia 620, for example:

Which looks like a fifth generation iPod Touch.
  • Reply 63 of 70
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaijin View Post

Went to Switzerland this past summer and on the way to the Jungraujoch I saw this Samsung Ad that says it all. Samsung Galaxy S4 is toilet crap. Even Samsung thinks so. They really could have chosen a better location for their ad.

how is that? bathroom ads are genius, you'd be surprised how many decisions people make while in the bathroom.

• Reply 64 of 70
    rkevwill wrote: »
    Anybody notice that Docomo now has the iPhone? Why is no one talking about this?
    Yes. Don't you think the style and colors of the 5c will really suit the Japanese market? Should sell very well there.
  • Reply 65 of 70
    gtrgtr Posts: 3,231member
    Yes. Bringing imaginary creatures into real products discussion really does not make sense.

If you're imagining that Apple copied Nokia but also denying the option to admit imaginary creatures into the discussion, aren't you denying yourself to right to contribute?

;)
  • Reply 66 of 70
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    That is silly. They are (arguably) copying external device design, not Nokia's business model. That has nothing to do with how successful one or another company is. Hasn't big MS been copying small Apple a lot in the past - according to some people?
    Yes. Bringing imaginary creatures into real products discussion really does not make sense.

Wow, just wow.

So are you saying that Apple has some magical ability to copy a competitors phone, bring it to mass production and have tens of millions of them ready for sale within a few weeks of the 625's release?

Man, I'd like some of what you been smoking.
  • Reply 67 of 70
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    deepen03 wrote: »
    these anti-iPhone ads were awesome! Genius timing by the competition! Expose Apple for their BS marketing and complete joke of a press event. the 5C is a joke, it's an iPhone 5 in plastic with a few minor upgrades. and the 5S is the same tiny 4inch phone with a few new features to keep the sheep coming back to Apple! I'll be enjoying my S4, after owning 3 iPhones in the past. Your time of dominance has passed, Apple.

When will my S4 get 64bit?

Apple did it first...

...again!
  • Reply 68 of 70
    gtrgtr Posts: 3,231member
    Probably around the time it get's it first system update...in a year or two.

Or three.
  • Reply 69 of 70
    simply258 wrote: »
    Apple never said the iPhone C would be a low cost phone...No one expected the 3G and 3GS to be low cost.

No, no, no, you are ruining the narrative.
  • Reply 70 of 70
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,212member
    gtr wrote: »
    I don't think too many people have issues with anybody poking fun.

It's the claim that one of the most successful cell phone players in the industry saw the dismal sales of one of the least successful then decided to 'copy' them to gain more success that a few people are having an issue with.

Next thing we'll hear claims that Chewbacca, an eight foot Wookie, wants to go live on the moon of Endor with two foot Ewoks.

That. Does. Not. Make. Sense.

GTR. I know you have a good sense of humor so I think you'll find this spoof hilarious! :lol: It's all in fun.
    What do Crocs and the 5C have in common?
    [VIDEO]