Deliveries of Apple's iPhone 5s delayed til Oct. in Australia, Hong Kong, & Singapore

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

I’ll say it again; you are wrong about this.

You should better ANALyse (sorry, got CASP LOCK issues) the comments of you and your kindred on AI.

• Reply 22 of 23
    poksipoksi Posts: 482member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blitz1 View Post

An analyst saying good things about AAPL is an analyst, even an expert.

An analyst saying bad things about AAPL is an anal-yst, a moron, an idiot, ...

I simply stated very simple finding and true: analyst are constantly and brutally manipulating AAPL placing either by overblown expectations or false "concerns". This is obvious to everyone but a total moron. What did you actually have to say in all your posts below? I see no actual content in it. It you don't like AI or any positive of frank comment about Apple, them you should really pick another site. There are soooo many bitter Apple haters puking crap all over, so you won't have to move far further... 

• Reply 23 of 23
    Originally Posted by poksi View Post

It you don't like AI or any positive of frank comment about Apple, them you should really pick another site. There are soooo many bitter Apple haters puking crap all over, so you won't have to move far further... 

I keep pointing these guys to MacRumors. You’d think they would want to be around their own kind.