First look: Microsoft's second-gen Surface tablets & keyboard covers

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    Microsoft: [I]"Hey teens! Here's our brand new Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2!"[/I]

The public: [I]"There was a 1 ?"[/I]
  • Reply 42 of 46
    So let me get this straight. For two product releases Microsoft has had non-functioning units for the media to get their hands on?

Meanwhile EVERY release Apple has has a working unit.

How is Apple going to be scared?
  • Reply 43 of 46
    mhikl wrote: »
    Coming desperately, so sad, after The Apple Event, with show models for pic taking only is telling. Desperately sad I should venture, pleading, "wait, don't get an Apple quite yet!" :no:

While I agree, Apple's announcement of the new Mac Pro prior to its actual availability is a similar attempt to announce early while there's even a chance of holding on to the pro market. Releasing the unimpressive Logic X is another example. Frustrating, since I hope to end up with a Mac Pro and Logic, but I am not seeing the commitment from Apple. Unless that's what they hope to show by early announcements and an incomplete upgrade of Logic. :-/
  • Reply 44 of 46
    Originally Posted by dysamoria View Post

While I agree, Apple's announcement of the new Mac Pro prior to its actual availability is a similar attempt to announce early while there's even a chance of holding on to the pro market. Releasing the unimpressive Logic X is another example. Frustrating, since I hope to end up with a Mac Pro and Logic, but I am not seeing the commitment from Apple. Unless that's what they hope to show by early announcements and an incomplete upgrade of Logic. :-/

• Reply 45 of 46
    I still like them and still want a surface pro but looking at the store it seems there repeating the same issue as last year. They need to actually sell the touch covers in the colours they announce!

With the first surface the only colour that made it to the uk was blue. Not great if you want a red one! And now all you can get is black!

Sometimes I wonder if the Zune would have also done better if they sold it outside the US. Microsoft need to learn that people can only buy your product if you actually sell it.
  • Reply 46 of 46
    Not bad if it was 1999 but hey it's 2013!