Has anyone had a gold iPhone 5s actually ship yet?

Comments

• Reply 181 of 213

You are Awesome!

• Reply 182 of 213

Ordered 2 space gray and 1 16gb gold on Sep 29th. Shipped today. It was supposed to be shipped last Sunday but for some reason it didn't. Could be because I switched from AT&T to Verizon. It is expected to arrive Wed, 30th. 

• Reply 183 of 213
    Shipping date of Oct 24 - 28. Order on 9/20 @ 11:00 am EST. No updates yet.....has anyone who has same shipping dates received or been updated on shipping? :\
  • Reply 184 of 213

I ordered an AT&T 32gb gold 5s on 10/14 via Apple website. It changed from processing to preparing for shipment in the afternoon on 10/26 and it shipped early morning 10/28. It's supposed to be delivered by the end of the day 11/1.

• Reply 185 of 213
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by EMarino View Post

Shipping date of Oct 24 - 28. Order on 9/20 @ 11:00 am EST. No updates yet.....has anyone who has same shipping dates received or been updated on shipping? image

I am in the same boat...Ordered Gold 5s on 9/20 at 12:30 noon EST and have the same message. No shipping date yet. Now the day is almost over so they missed their deadline of shipping Oct 28. Tired of waiting! What gives?

• Reply 186 of 213
    Right there with you....patient are growing thin.
  • Reply 187 of 213

Good News I ordered an iphone 5s 32 gb gold on Sept 23, Just got an email from Verizon and it is in PA. now Should be a couple more days....Verizon shows shipping on 11/11 so just maybe they are starting to get a little more caught up....;)

• Reply 188 of 213
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jkrarup View Post

I am in the same boat...Ordered Gold 5s on 9/20 at 12:30 noon EST and have the same message. No shipping date yet. Now the day is almost over so they missed their deadline of shipping Oct 28. Tired of waiting! What gives?

Yes...FINALLY SAYS SHIPPED...hopefully it won't revert back to 'Processing...' like it did once before it said 'Processing...'.

• Reply 189 of 213
    Yes, same here..will be watching my tracking number..lol. Enjoy!
  • Reply 190 of 213

I ordered my 5S on October 2, it has been showing preparing for shipment Oct 24 to 28 for over a week, deliver by Nov 4.

This morning it changed to deliver by Nov 12 totally missing the ship date.

I received an email apologizing for the delay telling me I could cancel the order if I wished to do so.

• Reply 191 of 213
    Originally Posted by maxnsam View Post

...I am close to jumping ship....

Enjoy crap, then.

• Reply 192 of 213
    I ordered my AT&T iphone 5S Gold on 9/24. It's has been "preparing to ship" since 9/24 with the same estimate in shipping time. I did this via AT&T not apple.

The estimated ship date has been Nov 1st - 21. So much for apple's impressive supply chain.

[IMG]http://forums.appleinsider.com/content/type/61/id/34295/width/200/height/400[/IMG]
  • Reply 193 of 213
    Originally Posted by pe112 View Post

So much for apple's impressive supply chain.

So much for not signing up just to post FUD.

• Reply 194 of 213

Looks like my order is finally on its way and on schedule for Mon Nov 4th Delivery as promised. The novelty has worn off having ordered the phone over a month ago on 9/20/13. But I suppose the excitement will return when I get to unbox the sucker!

• Reply 195 of 213

What I have noticed in difference in experiences:

Upgrading via AT&T - Estimate ship date Nov 1st-21st. Gold iPhone 5S ordered on 9/24

New customer via T-mobile - Ordered Oct 27th, has shipped already and will be here on Nov 1st. Gold iPhone 5S 16 GB. 

Looks like if you're a new customer you're going to get higher precedence than upgrade customers. This is not evidence but my current experience. I wonder if newer customers overall (people who switch) are getting their phones significantly sooner than upgrade ones. 

• Reply 196 of 213
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

So much for not signing up just to post FUD.

Thanks for not being helpful and judging posts versus sharing your experience. This thread has people sharing their stories to see if long delays are comparable between ordering methods. Please add to the conversation, not judge it. 

As for the people who are contributing to this thread, my recent experience shows that you will receive a gold phone much faster if you are a new customer. If you're on the fence about switching carriers (especially to t-mobile for their new international plans), now may be the time if you want your phone before Christmas. 

• Reply 197 of 213

I meant to quote the post below. See next post. 

• Reply 198 of 213
    Quote:

Originally Posted by VAL44 View Post

Any latest updates from AT&T customers?

I spoke to AT&T customer service today. These are their current estimates for gold iPhone 5S orders:

Gold 5s iPhone and it's now showing at

14-21 business days for the  16GB

21-35 business days for 32GB 

28-35 business for 64GB

• Reply 199 of 213
    Originally Posted by pe112 View Post

Please add to the conversation, not judge it. 

Please don’t just lie about things.

• Reply 200 of 213
    pe112pe112 Posts: 12member
    What did I lie about?