Apple's iPhone 5s & 5c set to launch in more than 50 new locales by Nov. 1

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 47
    Quote:

Originally Posted by murman View Post

I came back to delete that comment actually, because I WAS rude and boy you WERE brain dead. You still don't know what I mean ... well I'll just keep you hanging man. Piece it together, don't focus on my comment, look at what I'm referring to, what is this rocket science?

Okay, so you aren't able to explain it. That tells me everything. Thank you.

• Reply 42 of 47
    northgatenorthgate Posts: 4,461member

Yay!  Now the world gets to wait and wait and wait for no inventory.

• Reply 43 of 47
    I guess this is where the rest of the world gets to say 'yay!', so yay!!

The Gold one is mine, my own, my precioussss....
  • Reply 44 of 47
    Well this proves the cluelessness of Apple management -- I mean come on! WHY launch the 5s in NEW countries when they STILL cannot satisfy LAUNCH DAY DEMAND IN THE USA?! Ordering on 20-Sept, and STILL no confirmed date to ship or receive the device. What a joke! :(
  • Reply 45 of 47
    jungmarkjungmark Posts: 6,926member
    Well this proves the cluelessness of Apple management -- I mean come on! WHY launch the 5s in NEW countries when they STILL cannot satisfy LAUNCH DAY DEMAND IN THE USA?! Ordering on 20-Sept, and STILL no confirmed date to ship or receive the device. What a joke! :(

So you want them to wait until demand is satisfied before expansion? That's a long time.
  • Reply 46 of 47
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

So you want them to wait until demand is satisfied before expansion? That's a long time.

Expansion with what, the stock Apple clearly does not have?!