Apple seeds OS X 10.9.1 Mavericks beta to developers

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 44
    Quote:

Originally Posted by konqerror View Post

Uh, it has done this since 10.7. You must have turned it off yourself.

I'll have to confirm that as well.  Totally changes my habit of "bookmark all tabs" and save to a junk folder if I have to leave quickly and have a bunch of things I was looking at. It also doesn't force me to refresh the page all the time.

Even textedit saves state and everything you have open -- which makes that app a bit sluggish.

• Reply 42 of 44
    matt_smatt_s Posts: 300member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

Sync with a cable? Seriously? Where are your folks working that they cannot get a signal, I don't doubt you, just curious.

Yes, seriously. Many remote government installations in New Mexico, Utah, Colorado and Wyoming. Out in the middle of nowhere, not even a cell signal. Most of the time, 200 miles to the nearest gas station.

Last week, I spent nearly 3 hours driving well over 70 mph before I saw another car.

What burns our collective butts is that we bought all this shit because of the way it worked. After which, they changed the way it works. Who does that?

• Reply 43 of 44
    How about the terribly sluggish RAW behavior of Preview app?????
  • Reply 44 of 44
    asciiascii Posts: 5,936member

There's an image viewer on the App Store called Xee, sort of a Preview replacement. I like it and use it but have never tried it on RAW images.