Apple's 'smart dock' would give Siri a permanent place in the home

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    gatorguy wrote: »
    Yeah, that's odd isn't it? Listening to the video it sounds as tho there's two different voices in use depending on the type of question or perhaps source of the answer. The voice answer in Question 1 definitely isn't the same as the one in Question 2 (the first voice is pretty bad IMO). I wonder why?

I only know of the male/female choice on iOS. I think you'll need to choose UK for female, US for male. Or the other way around, I forgot. It wold be very odd to have a different voice for a different type of question.

I once gave someone's kid my phone and after running with the Nike app the following day I was ...surprised to hear a lovely female voice 'commending' me on my miles run that week.
  • Reply 42 of 46
    I now have shell out $29 for a lightning to 30 pin adopter for each of my iHome devices. That $100.00. I just hate to pay even more of another change in docking!
  • Reply 43 of 46
    harry wild wrote: »
    I now have shell out $29 for a lightning to 30 pin adopter for each of my iHome devices. That $100.00. I just hate to pay even more of another change in docking!

Good thing they kept the 0 pin type around...for nine years. That's a lifetime in tech. Not saying it isn't annoying to replace adapters (or worse, devices) but if we kept old stuff around we'd still be living in the SCSI age. Or worse.
  • Reply 44 of 46

I like the all apple products. The app store of apple holds all apple software's inside. But one dislike matter is the cost of product. 

• Reply 45 of 46
    Hi people, if you ever want to hook up an HDMI 4 port KVM switch to your Smart Dock, here is a demo on how to do so:

• Reply 46 of 46

Hi people, if you ever want to hook up an HDMI 4 port KVM switch to your Smart Dock, here is a demo on how to do so: