Apple skips pricey Super Bowl ad, pays homage to 30 years of Mac via online movie shot using iPhones

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 88
    jungmarkjungmark Posts: 6,926member
    mstone wrote: »
    From my perspective the super bowl represents everything that is anti-apple. Apple is about science, art, sophistication, style and beauty. The super bowl, not so much.

Your prospective is wrong as Apple has and will advertise during football games and other sporting events.
  • Reply 82 of 88
    mstonemstone Posts: 11,510member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by mstone View Post

From my perspective the super bowl represents everything that is anti-apple. Apple is about science, art, sophistication, style and beauty. The super bowl, not so much.

Your prospective is wrong as Apple has and will advertise during football games and other sporting events.

I wrote perspective not prospective. It is impossible for a perspective to be wrong. It is just a point of view.

• Reply 83 of 88
    I wrote perspective not prospective. It is impossible for a perspective to be wrong. It is just a point of view.

Yes, auto correct. A perspective can be wrong if evidence points to the opposite. Our perspective back in the day said the sun revolved around the earth.
  • Reply 84 of 88
    Quote:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mstone View Post

Yes, auto correct. A perspective can be wrong if evidence points to the opposite. Our perspective back in the day said the sun revolved around the earth.

It is not a technical issue. I think something is beautiful, someone else thinks it is ugly. There is no way to prove one viewpoint is true or the other false.

• Reply 85 of 88
    Quote:

Honestly, I find almost everything about the NFL repulsive from a cultural "point of view". I'm glad Apple did not participate in this objectionable venue. Just my opinion. I prefer to watch olympic sports. 

• Reply 86 of 88
    Quote:

Originally Posted by smaffei View Post

And, if Steve were alive, he would have jumped at a chance to rekindle that 1984 magic (even at the steep price of a Super Bowl Ad). Just goes to show you, this new Apple isn't going in the direction that Steve would have envisioned.

And you know this how? iOuija Board?

• Reply 87 of 88
    It is not a technical issue. I think something is beautiful, someone else thinks it is ugly. There is no way to prove one viewpoint is true or the other false.

You may think it's ugly or barbaric but you are trying to project your views onto Apple.