iPhone launch propels China Mobile to biggest 3G subscriber increase ever

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 512ke View Post

Delicious irony.  This article comes out on the same day that the analyst at Barclay's downgrades APPL citing a lack of smartphone growth potential and even calling Apple the new MICROSOFT.

To analysts: Quit thinking ANYONE knows how technology is going to continue to grow.

A gizmo on your wrist that predicts heart attacks?

Medical apps that monitor your sleeping habits?

Fingerprint readers?  Eye scanners?  New product categories?

Any and all will happen and quickly.

"There's no growth in that category."  Well, "categories" are temporary and fluid.

All I can tell you for sure, is that Apple is going to play an important part in the immediate future of technological change where the consumer is concerned.

So right - this Barclays guy is an egomaniac who is clueless - 

At least w/ Cramer he (i) researches the market - spending endless time at malls and shopping, (ii) employs young people who know what is going on being in the late 50s, and (iii) has young kids and is inquisitive.

This EGOMAN from Barclays actually believes that HE IS THE CENTER OF THE EARTH - a true IDIOT

• Reply 22 of 22
    So right - this Barclays guy is an egomaniac who is clueless - 

At least w/ Cramer he (i) researches the market - spending endless time at malls and shopping, (ii) employs young people who know what is going on being in the late 50s, and (iii) has young kids and is inquisitive.

This EGOMAN from Barclays actually believes that HE IS THE CENTER OF THE EARTH - a true IDIOT

Please don't cite Cramer as a reliable source. The man is as often wrong as right.