Apple retains title of 'most admired' company for 7th straight victory

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 53
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Siyata View Post

What a blatant lie. Microsoft is number 17

You must not be looking at the same list as the article's...Nordstrom is definitely 17 in the CNN link.

• Reply 42 of 53
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PScooter63 View Post

You must not be looking at the same list as the article's...Nordstrom is definitely 17 in the CNN link.

They must have altered the article because when I saw it Apple had the highest ranking (now replaced by Disney) and Microsoft was 17

• Reply 43 of 53
    Apple iTunes alert:

ITunes charged me again for downloads from months ago. I disputed it and they accepted no fault for it saying that I repurchased it myself but that they would refund me this once. It is impossible to repurchase as it won't allow me to on anything I have purchased. I only get the play song option.

Just an FYI iTunes may be doing it to everybody.
  • Reply 44 of 53

"I voted for Samsung and Google !!!"

"I won't admire Apple until they make an iPhone with an 8 inch screen with holster to hang it from my Segway"

• Reply 45 of 53
    Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

TS, is that you?

I used to have a friend who said “whoopy-doo” because his speech impediment held the ’t’ back. :\

• Reply 46 of 53
    <span style="line-height:1.4em;">TS, is that you?</span>

I used to have a friend who said “whoopy-doo” because his speech impediment held the ’t’ back. :\

Poor guy, though I have a feeling you guys had your share of laughs because of it.
  • Reply 47 of 53

Poor guy, though I have a feeling you guys had your share of laughs because of it.

It’s actually what I say now in those situations. 

I also say “geezaloo” because of him. :p

• Reply 48 of 53
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,443moderator
    Amazon deserves it IMHO it, perhaps not the Wall Street brown nosing, but certainly from consumers.

I agree Amazon would rank well with consumers. This survey is not a consumer survey, which was given away by Berkshire Hathaway being in there:

"Eligible corporations are ranked by conducting surveys with 3,920 correspondents comprised of executives, directors and analysts."

I would guess they rank on revenue and stock performance, company size, brand awareness etc. Although people like to have a go at Apple's stock, both Apple and Amazon stock have increased by close to the same amount in the last 4 years.
  • Reply 49 of 53
    <span style="line-height:1.4em;">Poor guy, though I have a feeling you guys had your share of laughs because of it.</span>

It’s actually what I say now in those situations. 

I also say “geezaloo” because of him. :p

So normally that word would be gee-sat-loo? (Sorry, don't recognise the word)
  • Reply 50 of 53

So normally that word would be gee-sat-loo? (Sorry, don't recognise the word)

Oh, right, Netherlands. Time to bone up on your midwestern US slang!

Geezaloo is just a variant of “geez”, an exclamation of exasperation (like gosh, etc.)

• Reply 51 of 53
    philboogiephilboogie Posts: 7,675member
    <span style="line-height:1.4em;">So normally that word would be</span>
    <em style="line-height:1.4em;">gee-sat-loo</em>
    <span style="line-height:1.4em;">? (Sorry, don't recognise the word)</span>

Oh, right, Netherlands. Time to bone up on your midwestern US slang!

Geezaloo is just a variant of “geez”, an exclamation of exasperation (like gosh, etc.)

"Gocha"
  • Reply 52 of 53

to my good sir's my name is philip traina true psychic reading if you dont believe you sure better listen we never been wrong yet steve jobs came through in a reading he wants to let the people that he hurt he wants them to forgive him something about jokes he said he is sorry for yelling at him the red rose for that person and wife

• Reply 53 of 53

STEVE JOBS THE APPLE GODFATHER HE IS A RAINBOW TO