-----Photo of your computer setup-----

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 54
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Leonis,, Care to run a cinebench on that ibook?
  • Reply 42 of 54
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    [quote]Originally posted by MarcUK:

<strong>Leonis,, Care to run a cinebench on that ibook?</strong><hr></blockquote>

tomorrow....
  • Reply 43 of 54
    [quote]Originally posted by applenut:

<strong><a href="http://homepage.mac.com/applenut/.Pictures/Powerbook G4 Opening/pbg4018.jpg&quot; target="_blank">http://homepage.mac.com/applenut/.Pictures/Powerboo k%20G4%20Opening/pbg4018.jpg</a>

[edit : made link, too big]

[ 11-12-2001: Message edited by: AppleProphet ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

Hey applenut, I hope that VPC Cd that is in the picture is licsened...
  • Reply 44 of 54
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    I'm sure it's just like the one on my desk... a backup of the original licensed CD. I mean, otherwise, that's pirating!!
  • Reply 45 of 54
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by ThinkingDifferent:

<strong>

Hey applenut, I hope that VPC Cd that is in the picture is licsened...</strong><hr></blockquote>

oh it is. Just has windows 98 on it. I have the windows 95 version. You thought I was going to pay to get W98?

here's my PowerMac G4 setup:

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: applenut ]</p>
  • Reply 46 of 54
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    Nice applenut. Hmm...I wonder how much my 17" ASD is worth right now. Those NEC FE950+ are looking nice.
  • Reply 47 of 54
    [quote]Originally posted by MacAddict:

<strong>Nice applenut. Hmm...I wonder how much my 17" ASD is worth right now. Those NEC FE950+ are looking nice.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I don't think much. The Wiz by me is selling the 17 inc like mine for 199 I think and the 17 inch ADC for 299
  • Reply 48 of 54
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    Oh, there's always eBay.

People are paying $230-$250 over there.
  • Reply 49 of 54
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member

<strong>

I don't think much. The Wiz by me is selling the 17 inc like mine for 199 I think and the 17 inch ADC for 299</strong><hr></blockquote>

Really that low? I'm thinking of getting an external monitor for my iBook. I always like buying things from The Wiz. Which store has the older 17" for $199?
  • Reply 50 of 54
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    Well....this thread needs to be resurrected because of the new iMac
  • Reply 51 of 54
    the one at bay plaza in the bronx. last time I was there was a couple of months ago though. I'll check for you next time I go
  • Reply 52 of 54

Mine will look a lot like this, but with only one aging hipster hovering over it.

SdC, aged and unhip
  • Reply 53 of 54
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member

<strong>the one at bay plaza in the bronx. last time I was there was a couple of months ago though. I'll check for you next time I go</strong><hr></blockquote>

Ok, thanks. I'll also check the WIz near me since they usually have some good deals on older Macs.
  • Reply 54 of 54
    nice train layout applenut. HO it looks like?