Nest suspends sales of Protect smoke & carbon monoxide alarm over safety concerns

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 67
    bulk001bulk001 Posts: 764member
    … Wow.

Isn’t that phrase a faux pas?

Is ‘drivel’ an insult? What part of you does that insult?

Oh, cool. Mea culpa, then. ‘Course, everyone would be out on the street if their “poor work” was as good as Apple Maps.
    Haha. Caught you with your own words and this is all you got? If you posted more thoughtful responses you would not get caught in a flat out lie.
  • Reply 62 of 67
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Originally Posted by bulk001 View Post

Haha. Caught you with your own words and this is all you got? If you posted more thoughtful responses you would not get caught in a flat out lie.

What is any of this supposed to mean?

• Reply 63 of 67
    What is any of this supposed to mean?
    I use too many big words? It you just don't want to understand? You try insult people and get caught in a lie of your own making.
  • Reply 64 of 67

I use too many big words? It you just don't want to understand? You try insult people and get caught in a lie of your own making.

Nope. It remains drivel.

• Reply 65 of 67
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Nope. It remains drivel.

Back to that again Liar? Just can't get out of the fact that you were caught out by your own words can you?

• Reply 66 of 67

Back to that again Liar? Just can't get out of the fact that you were caught out by your own words can you?

Apple Maps wasn’t how you’ve made it out to be at launch. You’re the liar. It’s pretty simple. “Caught out”? I already apologized for my mistake. Get over it.

• Reply 67 of 67
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Apple Maps wasn’t how you’ve made it out to be at launch. You’re the liar. It’s pretty simple. “Caught out”? I already apologized for my mistake. Get over it.

Apology accepted.