Apple now offering free recycling of all old Apple products in environmental push

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    tastowetastowe Posts: 108member
    djkikrome wrote: »
    Nice timing. I just finished filling three large dumpsters with old apple products going back to the early 80s that were filling a storage area that I needed to lease out. Probably could've gotten a $20 gift card for all those Apple II and Mac SEs.
    What I say you are lousy person
  • Reply 22 of 26
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Originally Posted by djkikrome View Post

I just finished filling three large dumpsters with old apple products going back to the early 80s

• Reply 23 of 26
    thepixeldocthepixeldoc Posts: 2,257member
    tastowe wrote: »
    You are dumb android fanboy. You are not belong in the apple

That's meme-worthy.... :smokey:

* yes I know english is not his first language and no, I am not making fun of him... just made me chuckle.
  • Reply 24 of 26

Apple now has an incentive to make products that stop working after a year so that they can recycle your useless iDevice, which means no-one will want to buy an Apple product ever again. Apple is clearly doomed; in fact, there's no point in AI continuing as it's obvious that Apple will be out of business within a day or two. Marvin or Melpetit-would you turn the lights out before you leave?

• Reply 25 of 26
    joshajosha Posts: 901member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Apple now has an incentive to make products that stop working after a year so that they can recycle your useless iDevice, which means no-one will want to buy an Apple product ever again. Apple is clearly doomed; in fact, there's no point in AI continuing as it's obvious that Apple will be out of business within a day or two. Marvin or Melpetit-would you turn the lights out before you leave?

Oh my, London, UK is further out of touch with the modern tech world than I ever would have imagined.
    OK just continue with your beloved Windows 3, we'll not laugh, just feel sorry for you.
  • Reply 26 of 26
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    josha wrote: »
    Oh my, London, UK is further out of touch with the modern tech world than I ever would have imagined.
    OK just continue with your beloved Windows 3, we'll not laugh, just feel sorry for you.

That was sarcasm.