Rumor: Apple's 'iPhone 6' may sport curved edges, display glass

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by stf2012 View Post

no!!! no curved edges! i set my phone on its edges on a flat surface to take photos so often, i would miss being able to do that...

i hear what others are saying about the feel tho, the flat edge definitely took getting used to after the iPhone 3.

If they were really clever, they would be able to combine straight edges with curved corners, and fulfil your desire for setting the iPhone on its edge. It may be too thin, though.

• Reply 42 of 45
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Yada, yada, yada...

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

My apologies. The image below represents the proper (and my current) reaction intended by AI.

Speaking of headless chickens, it's high time Apple brought out a headless Mac, innovation is dead, Samsung have patented rounded chickens, etc.

• Reply 43 of 45
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkVader View Post

Actually, it's function over form.

The iPhone 4 and 5 designs are a MUCH worse design than the original iPhone and 3g/3gs.

You see, it's a PHONE.  You do sometimes have to hold it in your hand and talk on it.  The 3 is comfortable, the 4 is not, and the 5 is even worse.

I'm using a 4 now because tethering is much faster over wifi than Bluetooth and it's got a faster processor.  But if it weren't for my Bluetooth headset, I'd have to switch back to the 3gs. 

I just hope Apple maintains a reasonable screen size option, those Samsung phones are ridiculously large.  And PLEASE don't make it thinner again, thicker with much longer battery life would be amazing - and easier to hold. 

Oh, and I know an easily and quickly swappable battery is probably too much to ask for, but please, Apple?  Back when I carried dumbphones, I always kept a couple spare batteries charging, and changed them out when I ran the battery down (which happens if you're on the phone for several hours a day, and I am some days).  Now instead of a spare battery, I have to have a spare iPhone, and do a SIM swap when the battery dies.  And if Apple comes out with a swappable battery now, it'll be regarded as a brilliant innovation.

You've accidentally posted in the wrong site. This is Appleinsider, not crackberry.

• Reply 44 of 45
    You've accidentally posted in the wrong site. This is Appleinsider, not crackberry.
    i agree with you if the iPhone gets too big I will not buy it and I am using the 3GS when the iPhone 5 users hold it there amazed on how nicely it fits in to your hands
  • Reply 45 of 45
    insa80insa80 Posts: 5member

All the isheep will rush out and buy one and damn the cost. Just because its new, not because of all the really useful new features (because it won't have any)

The only real difference will be the number 6 instead of the number 5s