Comments

• Reply 41 of 44
    sam gravessam graves Posts: 30member
    That thing looks terribly plastic.
  • Reply 42 of 44
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Originally Posted by Sam Graves View Post

That thing looks terribly plastic.

I don’t imagine that many people who make crap up based on crap rumors have CNC machines.

• Reply 43 of 44
    inteliusqinteliusq Posts: 111member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lukefrench View Post

No way this is genuine. All the design cues are wrong. Especially the lower and upper sides have always been of equal height on iphones and ipads. Not the case here. Plastic backside not in a single piece ? Please dont kid me. A good 3D prinded spoof, but a spoof.

And this shows clearly that even 4.7" is too big for one hand use by an average woman or teen (which are a bigger market than the canadian tree fellers with huge paws). They may do it noneless but the rumors of even bigger stuff are utterly wrong

Larger phones for larger hands; and for those who prefer a larger display (which the Android marketplace clearly demonstrates). There are many in the marketplace who would not buy an iPhone because it is too small. I am one of them. I own a Galaxy Note 1; and I love the screen size. It strikes the right balance for portability and a second display when docked on my desk next to my laptop.

If Apple does produce a Galaxy Note sized iPhone with Touch ID, I would snatch it up in a heartbeat. I also believe that many others would switch from Android to Apple if Apple produced such a phone. I also believe that many existing iPhone owners would also buy a larger screened G Note sized iPhone if they could.

I would love it if Apple would synthesize the iPhone 5S and the iPad mini LTE Retina. That would be my ideal communications device which would allow me to get all my communication from the internet, cell phones, and iOS; with the luxury of the iPad mini - with which I could use it as a second line with a Bluetooth headset.