Infinity Blade II goes free for a limited time, PDF Expert 5 adds iPad support

Posted:
in iPhone edited May 2014
Two interesting new updates hit the App Store on Thursday as blockbuster iOS action game Infinity Blade II went free for a limited time and popular productivity app PDF Expert 5 added iPhone support in a new universal binary.

Infinity Blade

Infinity Blade II

Long one of iOS's most popular gaming franchises, Infinity Blade II is now free for a limited time. The app also received a minor update.

New in version 1.3.2 are a number of expansion packs, including Clashmob, Vault of Tears, and Sky Cages. It also supports full-resolution play on iPhone 5, iPad 4th generation, and iPad mini and is fully compatible with iOS 7.

Infinity Blade II version 1.3.2 is available now as a free, 1.10-gigabyte download from the App Store.

PDF Expert 5

PDF Expert 5


PDF Expert 5 has gone universal in version 5.1.1, supporting both the iPad and iPhone with a single purchase. The company has also made a number of changes to the user experience, including a speed bump that they say is "blazingly fast."

In addition, vertical PDF documents can now be scrolled continuously, rather than requiring paging. Calculations in LiveCycle Designer forms also work properly, allowing PDFs that include spreadsheet-like functions to be fully utilized on iOS.

PDF Expert 5 version 5.1.1 is available now as a $9.99, 61.7-megabyte download from the App Store.

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 10
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 30,581member
    Infinity Blade III on the way?
  • Reply 2 of 10
    slurpyslurpy Posts: 5,090member
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post



    Infinity Blade III on the way?

     

    Is this a joke? It's been out for a long time.  https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/infinity-blade-iii/id610003290?mt=8

  • Reply 3 of 10
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 30,581member
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post

     

     

    Is this a joke? It's been out for a long time.  https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/infinity-blade-iii/id610003290?mt=8


     

    I don't like that game anyway, so I wouldn't know. Sorry about that.

  • Reply 4 of 10
    mpantonempantone Posts: 1,349member

    Then why did you ask the question if you don't even care?

  • Reply 5 of 10
    lord amhranlord amhran Posts: 902member
    Meh. The whole IB series is rather dull.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    slurpyslurpy Posts: 5,090member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

     

     

    I don't like that game anyway, so I wouldn't know. Sorry about that.


     

    What I want to know, is the site in your signature for real, or is it a fucking joke? I honestly can't figure it out. If real, the crassness and despicable insensitivity + tone-deafness blows me away. 

    Especially articles like this: http://www.gunowners.org/oped5232014.htm

     

    Is this something you're honestly worried about, and that keeps you up at night? Your "guns being taken away"? 

  • Reply 7 of 10
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 30,581member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post

     

     

    What I want to know, is the site in your signature for real, or is it a fucking joke? I honestly can't figure it out. If real, the crassness and despicable insensitivity + tone-deafness blows me away. 

    Especially articles like this: http://www.gunowners.org/oped5232014.htm

     

    Is this something you're honestly worried about, and that keeps you up at night? Your "guns being taken away"? 


     

    No, it's not a joke. The GOA is far more focused on individual rights versus the NRA, which I consider an overly politicized organization that mainly represents the interests of manufacturers.

     

    How is it "tone deaf"? Because some crazy person committed a heinous act? Crazy people are a very small subset of the population. I'm not sure driving this thread off the rails is the best idea, so if you want to start a new thread to discuss or debate issues surrounding the Second Amendment, feel free.

  • Reply 8 of 10
    magman1979magman1979 Posts: 1,108member

    Nice of them to finally offer PDF Expert 5 as a Universal App, but just one problem... I can't get it!

     

    I have PDF Expert 5 on my iPad, and that didn't show an available update in the App Store until I uninstalled and then re-installed the app, and even then the app showed 5.1.1, but the App Store purchased apps section showed 5.0.6 installed!

     

    And on the iPhone App Store, it's still not there... Frustrating!

  • Reply 9 of 10
    mpantonempantone Posts: 1,349member

    Maybe you just need to be patient and wait a while while the updated app propagates on Apple's servers.

  • Reply 10 of 10
    slurpyslurpy Posts: 5,090member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

     

     

    No, it's not a joke. The GOA is far more focused on individual rights versus the NRA, which I consider an overly politicized organization that mainly represents the interests of manufacturers.

     

    How is it "tone deaf"? Because some crazy person committed a heinous act? Crazy people are a very small subset of the population. I'm not sure driving this thread off the rails is the best idea, so if you want to start a new thread to discuss or debate issues surrounding the Second Amendment, feel free.


     

    http://www.gunowners.org/oped5232014.htm

     

    Basically you mean the GOA is even a more extreme and crazed organization than the NRA. So you're in agreement that "An AR-15 is a Great Gift for Those You Love"? In what world does a weapon that is used for mass killing (unless there's other real uses for an automatic weapon? Can you list them?) make a "great gift"? This is beyond the level of parody. 

Sign In or Register to comment.