Last minute leaks suggest Apple will discuss CarPlay, WebKit at WWDC keynote

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    jony0jony0 Posts: 378member

It's just Eddy Cue's special parking spot ;-)

• Reply 22 of 24

I don't think I heard "carplay" mentioned once and i only missed about the last 6 minutes of it. I hope there are follow up images to why these cars were there. I noticed on the list that Landrover isn't mentioned doesn't Jaguar own land rover or something like that?

• Reply 23 of 24
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Originally Posted by tkrunner1738 View Post

I hope there are follow up images to why these cars were there. I noticed on the list that Landrover isn't mentioned doesn't Jaguar own land rover or something like that?

Probably part of one of the workshops.

• Reply 24 of 24
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    I don't think I heard "carplay" mentioned once and i only missed about the last 6 minutes of it. I hope there are follow up images to why these cars were there. I noticed on the list that Landrover isn't mentioned doesn't Jaguar own land rover or something like that?

I noticed the same thing. I found this surprising with the cars they placed in Moscone. I assumed they would rehash CarPlay again and update us with how well that's coming along. I am glad they didn't. I really dislike when, in a few months, they'll go over Mac OS X and iOS all over again right before the release, but I understand why they do it.